Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

i was happy with my bad computer and dial up, until i wanted to paly sims2 and my comp couldnt support it. (i now has a decent one, my boyfriend gave me his when he got a new one, yay)

now on cable, its ruining my low standards

ill just put my patince tword things like making chainmaille..

You create chain thingies?

chainmaille not chain letters, chainmaille is what they use to use as/under armour , to protect from being cut by a sword. i however usually make jewelry items out of it.

no biggie your not the first, especilly when i say chain maille to someone in person, if they dont know what it is they think i mean chain mail/chain letters too, can always tell when they dont get it as they give me funny looks, lol

hey could i post pics of someof the stuff ive made in the art section? it is an artisain craft...

Guest Christmas Trace (Not Tree)

Ohhhhhh I'M BORED!!!!

I know! I'll make a small part in this korn music video I have into an animated image. That should cure my boredom for a few hours.

I didn't mean it that way. I aplologize if it sounded mean.

Thats ok :) I didon't take offence. It takes alot to make me offended.

hmm i havnt heard corn in awhile, not sincei heard the cover they did like last year, odd, but then i dont listen to the radio or watch mustic channels on tv..