Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I think you guys need to put an announcement about the eggs on the main site or something lol. A lot of people are asking.

I remember I had Dial-up for a few days while we were settling on our new home. And it was such a nightmare! It took ages just to connect and everything was just slower than a turtle. You can get high-speed internet now for as low as $15/mo. even $10!

BTW, Happy Birthday TJ!

As a matter of fact, an earthquake somewhere took out a communications line so now all of the connections in the region have to go through a really slow subline to link to international servers. I have a broadband, but there are times where I could almost swear my dial-up is faster.

For the most expensive package, you can get a live shark... whether you want to keep it is up to you.

My guild is slowing rebuilding themselves, thanks to our luffly new leader. ^_^ I'll stay with mine, and besides, today marks my two-year anniversary in that guild. ^_^