Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Guest Christmas Trace (Not Tree)

Wikipedia Quote:

"Gaia Online (formerly known as Go-Gaia) is a forums-based website. It was opened to the public on February 18, 2003 by Gaia Interactive. Gaia began as a resource website with a linklist, but it was openly stated by founder Derek Liu (username "Lanzer") that the website was moving towards that of a social gaming one. It eventually became the chat-based forum website it is today. Users of the site, known as Gaians, are able to create a customizable avatar for which they can purchase items using virtual currency known as Gaia gold, which is earned by engaging in many site activities."

Sounds incredibly boring...

Happyy new year! even tho........... i said itt at 2:55pm in my time zone lolz. I just came on yap yap. Anyone had a new years party?

Oh that sounds yummy. omgosh i had this this type of nacho salsa thing it had those ranch dressing and sauce and cheese all together [its a dip] then u dip the nachos in it omgosh.. it was soo tastyy. yah.......