Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I did but it was no help. did you get it Julie??? I'm a super member so Zac will have to change his name!!!! :P!!!!

Julie were your pets hand painted or zapped??? I don't think it is the color but what had been done to the pet.

I think it might have to do with having a hand painted pet.

But still it's the only common link.

I dont' know. but I don't think it has to do with zapped pets because I ahve a zapped pet and I ddin't get it.

Funny side note, I was looking at anime's look up and then I saw her backround and was like "Anime likes anime??" and then I remembered I was thinking about Anime whose name is anime and she loves anime!! Did that make any sense????

I just ate chinese food for a New Years Eve pastime! We do it everyyear!

yes. I like egg rolls and noodles and sweet and sour chcken. They are so yummy!!

Ya. Rice is really good to and general hso (i think) chicken. I'm hungry too and I've been craving chinese food all day!!!!

ya. Chickens (when they are alive) are super super sweet!!!! I have over 75 of them at my grandma's house!!! They are one of the sweetest things alive!!

my mom would probably murder me if I had that many fowls around. I have a couple of finches, 2 turkeys, around 75 chickens, 10 ducks, 11 geese, a bunch a pigeons, a love bird, adn a wild dove that my cousin and I nursed back to health and now can't survive in the wild.

yes Metroid. Chickens. *does the chicken dance!!*

OH I want a chinese water dragon so bad. That and a horse and a ferret.