Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

MY cousin got hers when she collected her advent calendar prizes but I did mine about 30 seconds after her and I didn't get it.

I want a negg and who collected all of there prizes this year???

Maybe anime. Thanks!! I will appriciate it!!! (I can spell appriciate!!)

I'll take anything. xD

"I know December is long gone but, how come on Decemember 31, 2005 only some people got the winter sidebar from the Advent Calendar? I thought everyone was supposed to get the same prizes from the Advent Calendar. :\ ~ starfire1991

Actually, random prizes are ocassionally given out via the Advent Calendar. This is done just to spice things up a bit and give a few lucky people an extra prize we wouldn't be able to give out otherwise.

That being said, this was not the case here. :) Just like most of the other sidebars, there were certain requirements that had to be met in order to obtain the Winter Sidebar. If you met these requirements, you got it on the final day of the Advent Calendar. We can't tell you what those requirements were, of course, but it was certainly not a random giveaway. We'll give you a little hint however... the same requirements will need to be met next year, and the sidebar will again be given out on the final day of the Advent Calendar. You've got 10 months to figure it out! :)" -Edtorial 228

Maybe you do have to collect every day for 2 years running.

Thank you for the negg. Oops. I have my spelling wrong then

I'll take anything. xD

"I know December is long gone but, how come on Decemember 31, 2005 only some people got the winter sidebar from the Advent Calendar? I thought everyone was supposed to get the same prizes from the Advent Calendar. :\ ~ starfire1991

Actually, random prizes are ocassionally given out via the Advent Calendar. This is done just to spice things up a bit and give a few lucky people an extra prize we wouldn't be able to give out otherwise.

That being said, this was not the case here. :) Just like most of the other sidebars, there were certain requirements that had to be met in order to obtain the Winter Sidebar. If you met these requirements, you got it on the final day of the Advent Calendar. We can't tell you what those requirements were, of course, but it was certainly not a random giveaway. We'll give you a little hint however... the same requirements will need to be met next year, and the sidebar will again be given out on the final day of the Advent Calendar. You've got 10 months to figure it out! :)" -Edtorial 228

Maybe you do have to collect every day for 2 years running.

Can't be because my cousin didn't collect them last year and she got it this year. I didn't collect them last year and I didn't. Of the people who ahd them who has painted a pet on the name they got the side bar on??