Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I love mustard. Mustard is awesome. the only thing better then mustard is popcorn. I think everybody is addicted to juck food.

I love ketchup. My parnets saw a "I like ketchup on my ketchup" shirt in a magzine once and nearly got it for me. xD

Oh, you sound like my sister...who is annoying by the way :P

lol TJ. Glad to see you back. Oh and anime Can I throw things at you knw. *throws a faerie at anime* Whoops I'll be taking that! ^_^

YAY!!! I had subs tonight. yummy subs with the meat and the cheese. CHeese. Has anybody ever noticed that everything leads back to cheese *throws cheese at anime*

What'ya working on?? I've been on, on and off all day. I'm on a little less then yesterday.

What'ya working on?? I've been on, on and off all day. I'm on a little less then yesterday.

I would tell you but then I would have to kill you. (: :P Just Kidding...but I think for now, I will keep what I'm working on a secret. Nice try though.

I will tell you this much I just got it to work!!! Now I just have to work on a MAJOR HUGE LIST OF STUFF

Buzz was the first super member.

Buzz was the ultimate poster before he disappeared off the forums. The first 4 posters in the beginning days of the forums, the day before I came, were WEVIL, Confucious, Ellie (penguin), and Buzz

WEVIL disappeared for awhile until just a day or two ago...

o_O he was? he never posts though....

he just doesnt post, then.