Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

very dark, no lights on in my house, the only light is the computer screen which gives off a faint glow, hehe, as my comp isb't in my room, once my sister goes to sleep she wants lights off because then a faint light below the door can keep her up all nighht, rubbish i say but ashe is one scary person

I only take about 30 minutes too. I don't wear any makeup and I don't really care too much about what I look like. But the reason girls try to look persect is actually for intimidating other girls and for boys.

Not really. I look nice whatever I do and don't really care that much. I perfer to ignore the rest of the world and not get caught up in the idicrocy of trends.

^^^

exactly, why can'ty everyone be like that. everyone thinks what will others think of me, who cares what they think you are your own person and if anyone says otherwise don't listen, i looked like a walked out of a charity shop sometimes (well not always but some of their clothes are alright :P) and i don't care

and the thing i learnt about a week ago from my friend, girls have all these rules about what to wear, stripes make you look fat and you ahve to have the right combination, theres about 10 rules etc, its crazy

wow this i the first time im actually talking about fashion

Really? I never liked rules....

That's cool. Fashion was never my thing. I was always more caught up in a book or a game or TV show, and now all of this. It's not like I leave the house unless I have to. xD

I only take about 5 minutes actually too. I'm not the kind of person to follow trends either. I was a rocker before the emo thing and all the labels thing started. But just because everyone does it now, doesn't mean I'm going to change who I am. Anyway, where I live almost everyone is like gangster and listens to rap so where I live is one of the few places that these labels haven't taken over.

what so in area you could be walking down teh stree and its like 40% chance you could be mugged by someone,

or are they the gangsters that just sit there being cool listnign to rap

I don't really live in the ghetto. Some of them are nice though.

All right, this is turing into a debate and it's not going anywhere, so let's drop it and talk about something else.

I had pizza for dinner. Yummy chsses one it. The black olives were good too. xD

cheese is extremely good on everything.