Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I um.. er... live for neopoints! Myriad you know since you don't care for your money, you should make 5k a day, doing games or something, and then donate it to the ALP, I have been trying to get myself to start doing to that, and never can :) It just doesn't seem to want to come out of my bank...dunno why.

EDIT: How close are you anime?

You guys have no trades. :( And I don't really like playing flash games. I guess it's because once I had a really old computer that could never hold flash games so the habit stuck.

Hey, how much do you guys get for bank intrest everyday?

i have 0 intrest....havent played neopets for the fun....i'll get my act together, cuz I need to buys A map piece for the secret lab map only one more!

On my good account I get 40nps per day.

On the account I usually go on, the new one, I get 7 a day I think. Can you believe my cousin gets 80 intrest a day?

Somebody make a junk trade, quick.

Hang on, be on later. I'm going to eat breakfast.

I have 148 intrest everyday. I have 498,000 or something close to that. As well as a baby pet (hand painted), faerie pet, snow pet and a lutari who im zapping (lab rays).

I've been on neo for 11 months. Nearly a year.

Hey. What's up?? Well I think I get 11 nps because I just bought a lost desert paint brush (like on Christmas eve) so I'm still kinda low on neopoints.

Thanks. I already painted. I gave it to my cousin as a Christmas present (she painted her pet Dolomisi. We're Egypt freaks) I already missed out. I have like 45,000. My new goal is a pirate petpet pb for my aunt and a halloween pb for my cousin (again. I'm generous!!!)