Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I haven't seen the trailers but from waht I've heard IT looks awesome!!!

Yeah. Somehow movies are a bit better when the main chacter is put in personal danger, not just the stuff with saving loved ones. It's nice, just really overused.

Not much.

Random question here, what do you guys think of the NQ/NQ2 sections that we might make?

I think it would encourage me to dore me NQ stuff. It seems kinda hard to try and figure out yourself. So I would say it is something worth doing!

That sounds good becasue I have no clue what to do on that.

Good :D Now I have a favor to ask of you. Do you have anyway of figuring out what day this page was created: (more specificly, what date the plot prizes FIRST STARTED) if you have that on record somewhere.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/prizes/

I have a theory about this plot prize thing going around, and I need to know a date.

Oh TJ so you think there is a reason some people aren't getting their prizes???

Last step was released in the news June 1st, but it took a few days for it to all be found, and prizes came out September 15th. TDN dosen't keep the dates on file, so I had to use JN like I did for figuring out the time we had to wait when I wrote that for the prizes.

YOu think that a certain number of days have passed and people aren't getting their prizes because of that??? I was kinda thinking the same thing.

Last step was released in the news June 1st, but it took a few days for it to all be found, and prizes came out September 15th. TDN dosen't keep the dates on file, so I had to use JN like I did for figuring out the time we had to wait when I wrote that for the prizes.

Thank you so much. *goes to do some math*

EDIT: I will tell the theory in a sec. Let me test it first. Also just as a note, maybe in TDN - Y2 Dates could be put on stuff. :P

I want to see if my theory about your theory was right!!