Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I actually use two hands, one for each letter. I'm way slower if I try to use the same hand for both, even if they're right next to each other. Plus, I've had constant swelling in my right wrist that an orthopedic couldn't figure out. And my left wrist acts up occasionally. (My wrist issues actually started shortly before the AC last year.)

Aw that sucks. Hope you get your wrist problems worked out.

Good thing SOSD is better than MSN. It's less straining on the wrists and it takes less time to finish! :)

Maybe that's why they added SOSD in the first place...

Ditto to Spritzie. I have tendonitis in my shoulder and my wrist (overuse from playing the violin), and it acts up sometimes with different activities. I also play with both hands for MSN.

Yeah the Jelly Chia disturbs me too and I get tired of SOSD, but it goes buy quickly and is mindless, so that's a big plus.

Whew. I played up until 6 seconds to midnight NST. I managed to nearly max SOSD today. (I was 135 short of maxing.)

Stupid Jelly Chias. I actually submitted a question to the editorial about the practice team. :laughingsmiley:

That's great. Let me know if you get an answer!

If I'm counting correctly, I got almost 200 SOSD today... not bad for me. That's crazy that you can do that much SOSD in one day!

I'm headed to bed... night all.

Congrats for reaching Rank 8, Spritzie! Hah, it took a day for me to get 500 SOSD games. :P I'm so slow, I swear. I hope to get Rank 5 today.

Who else thinks YYB is getting harder by the day? Or am I loosing my mind? XP

HOW IN THE NAME OF CHEESE DO YOU ALL DO THIS. I GET LESS THAN 100 SOSD A DAY. IM STILL BEGINNER.AND I TRY MY HARDEST. I AM SO SCARED OF ANYONE WHO IS ABOVE RANK 2. *SHIVERS*

Ugh, KI today which means i'm gonna hve to explode on the sidegames...

Btw, shame we didn't sweep MT, I was enjoying that streak. Atleast we're on a 7 day win streak. Plus no one has even gotten a draw on us in MSN.

You underestimated us. ;) "Us" not including me since I only played like 30 SS. I hope we can at least keep our 17th place or better, not worse... correction: worst. *sigh*

HOW IN THE NAME OF CHEESE DO YOU ALL DO THIS. I GET LESS THAN 100 SOSD A DAY. IM STILL BEGINNER.AND I TRY MY HARDEST. I AM SO SCARED OF ANYONE WHO IS ABOVE RANK 2. *SHIVERS*

In the first two hours after midnight I already played 100 SOSD and 25 YBB :P Maybe you should play low quality?

It's really not that hard. If you play game after game, without stopping, you should be able to get 100 SOSD games in 20 minutes.... 300 in an hour.

I just try to block everything else out, and focus on playing. (Though TDN distracts me, so it never really takes me 4 hours to get 1200 games played. But I do great when I log out of TDN so I have nothing to distract me.

I could never get the amount you people are playing to. That's just absurd. XD

I wish all of you luck, though! 8D

:laughingsmiley: I'm determined to do tons better than last year. Last year, I ended with rank 10. This year, I want to end with All Star.

Generally, I try to get the 1200 SOSD games when I'm at work for 12 hours. I'll start playing seriously around... 11 am. The first day, I maxed by 4:30 pm. The next 2 days, I started a little later, but by time I got off work at 7pm, I still had 150-200 games left. I got WAY distracted over the course of the day.

I actually nearly maxed last night, in a very short time, because my husband inspected my Chrome window to make sure I had nothing but Neopets open (He's helping enforce what I need to do, because he knows how important it is to me, even though I let myself get distracted.) and he ended up reading me articles from a website he likes that writes interesting, yet sarcastic articles, while I played so I'd be able to be distracted a bit with hearing things, but it wouldn't affect my game playing. It worked surprisingly well.

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/ctp.phtml?game_id=1106&quality=low

You should still refresh the page once in a while though.

In general, I add ?quality=low to the end of the normal URL for any of the games.

Aw, you're so lucky to have such a supportive husband, Spritzie! I wish you best of luck on getting that shiny All-Star rank. :)

Gah, if only I could be dedicated as all of you. But I'm taking a break today, going out and 2 hours of sleep... fun. MT will have to beat FL without me, not that I contributed much anyway. =P

P.S. Noog - what difference does the "?quality=low" makes? *knows nothing*

God, I love Krawk Island so much. xD

Theres no other team i'd actually be a bit happy about losing to. These guys are such great sports... xP DC is too.

I'm suprised though. The DC minions alone had 85k in YYB today.

I even hosted a marathon that racked up 10k alone.

Btw, hit rank 13 today. Finally got myself a spiffy silver sheild. b)

I played 60 YYB, 40 MSN, and 100 SOSD so the loss to KI leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. :/ For the record Ryan, my hoarded score was +505. xD At least we kept our perfect MSN record.