Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Thanks. ^^

But I have a friend who hit rank 14 today. A rookie, too, if you'll beleive that. :P

HECK YEAAAAAAAAA~

SWEEP TODAY AGAINST A TOP TIER TEAM! :D

~And our first SS win of the season. Plus were still undefeated in both SHSH and MSN. ;)

That's awesome Ryan! :D

Maraqua had a sweep against Shenkuu yesterday. :D

Well, one more day of maxing SOSD for the week, then I can go back down to about 500 games a day until Sunday. (Though I won't be at work, or probably playing SOSD at all on Sunday. I'll have to make up for that later.)

Thanks. ^^

I saw that, and now we get them after their morale has been shot.

Thats good because I needed to relax today. After I max SHSH i'm not doing anything else.

I'm done with maxing until Monday. I'll only max SOSD on 12 hour work days. (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday) and I'm going to be busy this Sunday. For the rest of the week, I plan to get about 500-600 games a day.

Yeah that's what I thought, but I discovered it's not that easy when I'm at work. Though it's not often I have to leave the computer after 10:30am, I get all these random things going on. Emails from other teams, IM convos from other teams, or my manager.

Hm. That's too bad that there are so many interruptions. I've been doing a bunch of SOSD when talking to Joe on the phone at night... the playing is mindless and it goes by a lot faster when I'm talking on the phone. :laughingsmiley:

I'm glad I got most of my playing done for the week. Starting today, my team is having an procedure audit.

I've only gotten 100 games played so far today, but since my goal for the day is 500-600, I'm not too worried about it. I'll be getting most of them played at home this evening.

I played three games of SOSD before school, and hopefully I'll do more later, maybe a few games of YYB. Unfortunately, I have homework due and I need to let my brother use this computer for an assignment. I'll be supervising though, so hopefully it's all gonna be good ^_^

My goal is to get to Rank 3 by Sunday. I'll probably be doing the bulk of my playing over the weekend, because I have more time. xP

I'm glad I got most of my playing done for the week. Starting today, my team is having an procedure audit.

I've only gotten 100 games played so far today, but since my goal for the day is 500-600, I'm not too worried about it. I'll be getting most of them played at home this evening.

What is a procedure audit? o_O I've never heard of one of those.

Then again, this is the first year that I'm trying on AC at all, so...

Yeah there is.

For SOSD it's 1201. (I've tested this.)

The others I haven't but I'm told:

YYB/SS: 301

MSN: 1201

Thank you. I'm going to try and max out SOSD and MSN today and tomorrow. This year I'm aiming for All-Star but I joined a team a bit late.

What is a procedure audit? o_O I've never heard of one of those.

Then again, this is the first year that I'm trying on AC at all, so...

Someone from the company I work for will be checking the procedures of my team, making sure we are doing things right, and that the procedures are efficient.

EDIT: I just re-read what you asked. The team audit, is for my job. It has nothing to do with the AC. I just meant, with the audit going on, I wouldn't be able to play much at work.

Thank you. I'm going to try and max out SOSD and MSN today and tomorrow. This year I'm aiming for All-Star but I joined a team a bit late.

I did the math for my husband. If you max SOSD every day (not playing any other games) you can get to All-Star in 20 days.

I'm playing so many games of SOSD, I focus on the fifties and hundreds to keep myself focused. I generally keep it so I end my game playing on 50s, so that's a halfway point, and I update my counter every hundred.