Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

So far today, I've played over 800 games of SOSD. My question is... did they really have to pick a Jelly Chia as the goalie? Couldn't they have picked a less annoying species? (Why couldn't the practice team be Jelly Jubjub's or something?)

I've never liked Chias. I don't know why. I was horrified when my husband created a Chia on his account. :laughingsmiley:

Now that is an awesome idea! It would be really cool if the practice team was a team of different species of Jelly pets, just like the regular teams are. (Except Kiko Lake. I think they're all Kikos, but for obvious reasons.)

Kiko Lake is all Kikos except for one Peophin, which I think is pretty cool.

Plus, Jelly Chias don't even exist in Neopia, so I wonder why TNT bothered with making the practice team all Jelly Chias. o_O

I was so distracted by the Kikos when playing YYB last year.... :laughingsmiley:

I thought they did exist. Hmm. Maybe that's why they did it. Since Jellyland "doesn't exist", they choose a Jelly pet that didn't exist.

Maybe so. The practice team isn't part of the actual Cup, so I guess it doesn't really matter all that much. :P

I always thought Jelly Chias existed as well. Guess not...maybe they'll be released after the Altador Cup one year :/

Spritzie, I feel the same way about Peophins, and of course my lab pet has been stuck as a Peophin for SO long, twice actually. :sick01: I've played so much SOSD that I'm used to the laughing Chia now. I was kind of tempted to post the picture of the goalie jelly chia I drew for a comic but that would just be mean of me since he creeps you out :whistle:

Haha, I have like 900 more to go :rolleyes_anim: I'm currently on schedule with one rank increase a day but its already starting to look like I'm slowing down. I'm not sure if I'll make it to rank 5 today or not.

Side note: Someone must be having a bonfire somewhere in the neighborhood because it smells deliciously like burning wood/campfire in the house since the windows are open :woot:

I just barely hit rank 5 today. I'm now planning on maxing out SOSD on my 3-12 hour work days, then getting 500 the other 4 days.

Ugh, we've been having smoke issues here. For several days now, we've had smoke from fires in Arizona. They've had health advisories about it. It was better, but my work building it right up against the mountains, so it's stacking up around here.

Ewwie, well that's no good. We've had similar issues various years but thankfully nothing lately. It's so gross when the ash is all over the place in the ocean and whatnot. Its like swimming in a campfire which is not as exciting as I would have thought.

Now that definitely sounds gross. This is just the smoke, no ash. But even people without serious health issues are having trouble breathing. I have very very tame asthma, and I'm having a bit of trouble. My dad who has really bad asthma is having to basically run between buildings and car.

Yeah. He's doing alright though. I'm just hoping it clears up soon. My mom has heart problems and is on oxygen 24/7, and if this keeps up much longer, she's bound to have to leave home. (I told her to stay home with windows closed and AC on.)

Yeah, my friend got me into the series after it was all over so she made me marathon the whole series. We actually watched the whole series in a marathon in like 2 days since she was going to Australia for a couple months.

I forgot he was on Numbers. I never really watched that show. I love watching a movie and spotting people with smaller roles and going 'OHH man, they were in this?!?' It really should be that exciting/surprising but it is :rolleyes_anim: