Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Not all but some. I think most of my teachers are biased towards me because I uauslly get my way with them

That's like every one of mine.

I know I am. I'm like really bored. I'll be back. I gotta go check my e-mails

Yeah,it couldn't possibly be me though,I mean just because I have a friend named TJ that I'm currently talking to on msn,doesn't mean I know you :worried:

WOW we know people with the same names, and we are talking to them on MSN right now. :) Hey alexa!

Ok have fun!

WHoa. SO you guys know each other or was that sarcasm?? I don't do well wtih internet sarcasm.

OH. I get it. Making sure I wasn't getting it. ^_^

lol. Hey!! YOu tried to trick me. >:(

i think internet sarcasm is harder to understand because sarcasm in real life is used with a certaibn tone of voice yet writing its not example

Oh my the weather was really good today

when it was actually raining, if you herad someone say that when it was raining you know it be sarcasm but you would never know on interenet

Yes. Things with no emotion are harder to be able to communicate a good conversation with sarcasm and what not. (such as internet)

Okay TJ. I'll just talk to vivi

lol. It kinda did but I don't care.

i think internet sarcasm is harder to understand because sarcasm in real life is used with a certaibn tone of voice yet writing its not example

Oh my the weather was really good today

when it was actually raining, if you herad someone say that when it was raining you know it be sarcasm but you would never know on interenet

I agree,especially when people on the internet live in different places so the weather is not exactly alike...not that it has to do with anything.

not much.I forget what we were talking about before. and lol to the funny you made!!