Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ya. Schools been a pain and I have to get ready for the SAT That's coming up in January.

I'm not even in High school but I got picked to do this scholarship thing and my mom thaought it would be good for me to take it. I'm only in 7th grade. My finals are in January and I already know all the things on it so I'll be good.

Oh, that thing. I could have taken it, but I didn't want to.

They forced us all to take it in my school. They then proceeded to tell us that it didn't count for our grade it was compairing us to other students. There was one kid who just slept through it all.

LOL. That's funny. I have a good memory. When we take notes and stuff I memorize it. I'm an A+ student so I really don't worry alot. NOt to mention that I'm in all gifted classes so I'm pretty much crammed every night with home work and stuff.

OMG!!! Every body has to see my new smiley the guy with a mustache!! ={) He rules!!!!

Most of time I'm glad but then some times I wish how life would be if I wasn't. I've been in it since Kinderagarten so ever since I started school I've really been under pressure to be perfect like that.

Yea I have one class like that, its so easy if you pay attention you'll do fine, but the rest...

trust me, there is more pressure when you get a failing grade once....

I'm just glad that all of my teachers love me!!! I'm such a nerd. BRB. I have to go brush my teeth. (icky braces)

I was called a Teachers Pet once, I think that was becuase I help them so much. Oh well. LOL I got my braces off 2 months ago....FREEDOM..

And yea anime, getting on a teachers good side is easy, and it has benefits...like when they grade your paper right after school while your standing there, and if you work out the problem and get it right they don't take as many points off...

LUCKY! I just got mine on in September. Teachers always tend to like me.Maybe becasue of my perfectionism. Teachers gotta love that.

I think that is the charm. I think the only thing that gets on one of my teachers nerves is the never ending laugh time in 6th period. I get my Best Friend, my other best friend, adn my other other best friend all sitting by me and I just won't stop. It's good though because any work you don't do she'll let you bring it home and its mostly reading time so I whisper to my best friend in front of me.

Mine's kinda like read, take a few notes, read out of the literature book, and talk. She must like me though because there are kids that talk less then me and get in trouble all of the time when it hasn't happened to me once.