Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I was jealous of my friend's brother because he had a dreamcast. Then we played it and it wasn't that exciting, except he had this arcade game called crazy taxi that I love (it later came out on GameCube, so I have it. :))

N64 is just plain awesome. I never had a playstation. Sega Genesis brings more nostalgia for me that PS, mostly playing Sonic and Aladdin on my cousin's Genesis. I only own the Nintendo systems.

And we're nostalgic about the 90s because that's when we grew up (at least a good number of people having this conversation).

Oh and you left out geocities when you mentioned angelfire, etc. Lots and lots of geocities. Oh man and arguing over the phone vs. the internet... being online and then you grandma complains because she's been trying to call for the last hour/two hours/whatever!

Good old game consoles. I've never really had a console, my first handheld was a NDS Lite. I love the startup sounds of old game consoles though.

I don't think so. I've found some geocities sites when I've done google searches, but none of them work, so it may be gone.

Ah, bright colors and ad banners and backgrounds where you can hardly read anything... actually, it's not that different from some user shops on neopets! o_O

I was jealous of my friend's brother because he had a dreamcast. Then we played it and it wasn't that exciting, except he had this arcade game called crazy taxi that I love (it later came out on GameCube, so I have it. :))

N64 is just plain awesome. I never had a playstation. Sega Genesis brings more nostalgia for me that PS, mostly playing Sonic and Aladdin on my cousin's Genesis. I only own the Nintendo systems.

I LOVE Crazy Taxi. I got goosebumps when I heard it was being released on XBLA. But people have been saying that it's bad. I have the demo, and it's exactly like the original.

I had an N64, but I only had 3 games for it: Pokemon Stadium 2, Star Wars Pod Racing, and some racing game that I forgot about. I loved my PS1 far too much to care about the N64. Genesis had Sonic the Hedgehog, the first game I ever played, but PS1 made the game addict you all know as CAV.

I just checked Amazon. An unused PS1 is going for $500 USD. A used one is going for $15, but something tells me that at that price, it's broken.

Spyro 1 is $99 new.

Spyro 2 is $35.

Spyro 3 is $69.

Crash 1 is $87.

Crash 2 is $60.

Crash 3 is $40.

Gran Turismo 1 is $46.

Gran Turismo 2 is $35.

Hm. Somehow, all that seems way too expensive to me. (Minus the $15 used console).

Well it's a legendary console and legendary games. Used games are obviously cheaper. And that $15 console MUST be broken.

But trust me, that's nothing. A brand new NES is going for $5000.

Oh wow. That's insane. My NES still works, but it's obviously used. :laughingsmiley:

Livvy, it'll be great! Besides, phone interviews aren't too bad. You can write a few things down if there are things you want to remember.

I feel like it went kind of okay. I talked about theatre and research and Discovery and poetry and recycling, so hopefully they know I'm a multi-faceted individual, but I probably sounded REALLY nervous the whole time, because I WAS! I mean, I calmed down a little, but I was nervous. These people potentially determine my future.

EDIT: Okay, I feel a bit calmer now. I guess it went fairly well. I've got the numbers, and I'm definitely not just a nerd (I talked about drama so much), so...