Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I get a week long vaction...starting monday. Saturday and Sunday we already don't have school.

Guest Chistmas Trace (Not Tree)

Wow, anime's personality has gotten more extreame everyday. Ever since she got the power to edit other member's posts she has changed. She used to act very differently in v4, where only Tipem had power in the boards and he pretty much ignored the boards.

Now she gives threats of banning people from the boards. Power has gone to her head.

*Holds up a copy of the Bill of Rights and the TDN rules...*

I said nothing wrong...

Why do you want my vote? Because I'm a Fantastic Member? Anime is cool.

whats with the character-bashing? Really? Its not what the contest is about :P

I know! Thats what I said! (on the contest board)

okay i had all i can stand and i cannot stand no more, stop the name bashing and any other unsportmanship, or something really bad, really evil will happen.

in this cruel world, im one of the main unbiased people in the contest, mainly because I cannot Vote :(,

Ya seea to make teh winner announce extra special and extra cool, in 1-2 days, i will open the voting, but won't be a poll, people will have to Pm me who they vote for in each of the 4 matches, that way it can be a secret until the time is out

and if it has to come to it (hopefully it won't) i will have to show you all something so evil it will haunt you for the rest of your life, it be Vivi as a parrot, yes me as a parrot, so don't make it turn out liek taht