Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

You're ryght, I am. -gets rid of all but one water balloon- Silly me. ;)

Odd story from school today:

My friend Seth couldnt find his wallet at lunch so him and me looked through his backpack in the lunch room but we couldn't find it in thee, so he said he was gonna go back to his 5th hour class and see if he left it there and I came with him, it wasn't there(Althouh I did fnd his lost pencil so it wasn't a total loss. xD) so we went back to the cafeteria an looked through his backpack again. Then I looked at the see-through side pocket, reached in, pulled out his wallet, and couldn't stop laughing for 2 minutes. xD

You're ryght, I am. -gets rid of all but one water balloon- Silly me. ;)

Odd story from school today:

My friend Seth couldnt find his wallet at lunch so him and me looked through his backpack in the lunch room but we couldn't find it in thee, so he said he was gonna go back to his 5th hour class and see if he left it there and I came with him, it wasn't there(Althouh I did fnd his lost pencil so it wasn't a total loss. xD) so we went back to the cafeteria an looked through his backpack again. Then I looked at the see-through side pocket, reached in, pulled out his wallet, and couldn't stop laughing for 2 minutes. xD

*right

That story made me lol. Reminds me of something that happened to me...

I had neon-colored floppy drives. I used different colors for different subjects in school.

There are some neat flash drives. I think I have three. My adviser gave me one for school, so I keep it on my school keychain. My other one is on my normal keychain. That way, I always have them when I know I'll need them. I have a 500G backup drive too, which reminds me that I should run Time Machine...

EDIT:

There are some flash drives that are made from old GBA games, and hard drives that are housed in NES and SNES games. I think that's totally awesome, but they cost about twice as much as a normal one, haha.

so this is where everyone goes....doesn't look like there's a lot of ppl here at 2am though....I should really start getting on at more standard hours >_>

And you guys put music and videos on flash drive? o.0 I don't see the point but Ok....

I've got two 4GB flash drives and one 1GB flash drive. My younger sister has an 8GB flash. That's about it. Flash is already passe :P

Well I'm still around. Mostly cause I can't sleep and don't know what else to do :P

And flash drives are better if you want to organize something. Like a movie or video library or something. But if it's a decent size you'll probably need an external hard drive.

Plus, it's easier to share things on your flash drive.

yeah but do you really need to bring your entire video library to school with you every day? o.0 Flash is good because it's cheap, portable and durable.

Computers come with internal memory....so I don't really see why you'd bother uploading a video library onto a device that will still require you to plug it in to a computer.

If you want a video library just grab a computer. Upload videos and hook that computer up to a network for file sharing and everything, you don't even need an external. Plus, micro SD cards are just as convenient and they can get more space.

Because debates are a great way to relax and fall asleep. :P

I'm still here! I'm in Will's time zone, so yeah, it's 2 AM for me too. ...Which means you're in our time zone too! :O I'm awake because.... because.... I don't really know. I just am. I just finished my homework, so I could sleep, but I probably won't.

*sigh* Really, I bring this upon myself...

EDIT: Micro-SD cards are also really freakin' tiny. Meaning I would definitely lose it in my messenger bag of a purse.

@Kuroida: You don't need to bring your flash drive to school every day. It's like if you want to bring it over to some friends cause you're gonna have a super movie all-nighter dealibob.

And movies can take up quite a deal of space. Movies + everything else you use a computer for might use up all the memory for some people.

And networks don't always reach where you want them to go, plus it takes longer to get the movie on your screen than just plugging in your external hard drive.

@Livvy: Well talking to you is better than staring at my ceiling :P. Which I was doing for about three hours before I came here.

@Kuroida: You don't need to bring your flash drive to school every day. It's like if you want to bring it over to some friends cause you're gonna have a super movie all-nighter dealibob.

Ohhh, now I get it. Really sorry, I read earlier that people were using them for school and I thought (and still think) that it was a waste of a flash drive.

And horray for 2am parties!....which reminds me. I have to "get up" at 7 tomorrow o.o I should go to bed :P

I have to get up at 6. Yay Early Bird classes. <_< But it's Physics, and I do like Physics. And I'm used to running on less sleep than this, so whatever. I'll live.

And then I'll sleep a lot on the weekends. :P

I sometimes use a thumbdrive for school, but only really small ones. For things like powerpoints or documents that I can't just email to myself.

'night Kuro!

when I said I should get to bed didn't really mean right now XD

Micro-SD cards are also really freakin' tiny. Meaning I would definitely lose it in my messenger bag of a purse.

I was actually kinda thinking phone. Or even your Nintento DS works :P

and I still have summer....but it's almost over D: Tomorrow morning I'm going to a friends house.

I only use Flash drives for school. I've never really had the need for them anywhere else o.0

and NOW i'm going to bed because I heard my dad going downstairs and I'm afraid he's gonna check on me when he comes back up. Night everyone!

I guess I'm the only person here who loads fully bootable operating system live images onto his flash drives? :P

I guess I'm the only person here who loads fully bootable operating system live images onto his flash drives? :P

Are you familiar with Lifehacker? Because that reminds me of a few Lifehacker posts...

You are not the only one! I may or may not have a version of Ubuntu on my flash drive. :)