Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Livvy, I'd recommend MediaFire if you're in need of a distribution method for large files. :yes:

OMIGOSH! I finally understand what he's saying! I hadn't noticed it before... There's a line in Rumors that says something like "Blah blah blah proxy new social member blah blah..." and I didn't get the "proxy" bit. It makes sense now!

Sorry. I had a moment. And I didn't know those ways around school filters were called proxies. :P

Well, another use for proxies is to help Livvy get around mis-configured TDN firewalls until Ian gets round to fixing them. ;)

Nope. It used to be a limit of 10 minutes, but they've extended it to 15.

The limit for normal people is 15 minutes. But Youtube partners can post videos as long as they want. Nigahiga posted a video that's 25 minutes. And WWE Fan Nation posts full episodes of Raw and Smackdown, which goes to 1 hour and 46 minutes on average.

I can't possibly talk for 15 minutes and still be interesting. Laura's good at that kind of stuff, but I'm not. I ramble very dully. :P

Speaking of video, Spritz, you should say hi to us on HeyTDN sometime. ;) Or at least have your cat say hi. He's gorgeous. ^_^

I have no real need for long Youtube videos. 15 minutes is generally sufficient. Of course, if I really wanted to put the play on Youtube, I could always just put it up in like 8 parts. :P

I do need long videos. I'm thinking of doing commentaries, but it's not working well.

I post long videos. If you look at my Youtube channel, most of my videos are longer than 6 minutes.

I just would want to post kitty videos. None of me. :laughingsmiley: I have an adorable video of my sister's dog and cat "fighting" with the dog trying to reach the cat, and him smacking the dog on the nose.

And thank you :)

I always get a lot. It's like a constant state with me. Plus, my brain doesn't really kick in until 10-ish, so even if I don't have a lot, I'm still up late doing it. (I can sometimes force myself to do it at a decent hour though.)

I've always been more of a night person. Morning were evil, nights were awesome. Now, I'm neither. Mornings are still horrible, but I have to deal with them. But then I'm so tired, I sometimes crash as early as 7:30-8pm.

Eww, mornings. I hate 'em. They're too early. Especially with school at 7:30. I know that's nothing compared to how early you have to get up for work, but I'm a teenager, so I'm supposed to need more sleep, right? :laughingsmiley:

I'm just glad I use my cell phone as an alarm. When it changed this spring, I was walking out to my car to go to work at 6:30, and I was surprised by how light it was. Then I got in the car, and the car's clock said 7:30. I'd had no idea it'd changed. Otherwise, I'd have been at work at the wrong time.

I remember back when you had to set cell phone clocks manually. My mom was the first to get one, when I was in grade school. And we had to set hers.

It takes me quite awhile to get used to the changes too. It's rough.