Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

What?! I wanted to use cement blocks...

Changed topic! *Confetti*

Well, not really a topic. In school I had to make words by using the letters from deoxyribonucleic acid. So I was wondering, how many words can you make out of it? :O

I'm fine with useing cement blocks o_O

and you can probably TONS of words out of there

My teacher said something about three hundred of them. I'm sure there is a bazillion more.

HOLY COW, 300, I was thinking more like 100 or so, but I guess I was wrong, as usual :P good luck finding them all, it would be kinda fun to try and figure them all out.

Ok, fine, you got the first post. Why in the world didn't Ian just fix this in, like 5 seconds? I mean, all you have to do is delete all the files and then upload the old ones. See, done.

Ok, fine, you got the first post. Why in the world didn't Ian just fix this in, like 5 seconds? I mean, all you have to do is delete all the files and then upload the old ones. See, done.

Huh? What? You're conf00sing me.

We got hacked.Someone had a weak password, and the hacker being the low-life scumbag that he probably is decided to cause havok by deleting some topics.The reason it took so long is because good things take time,as a wise man once said.