Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah and hes actually boxing, without spoilers the story in brief::

The scientists set up this Old Champion vs New champion Virtual simulation, Rocky vs the new champ. and rocky wins the virtual match so everyone is wonderring if he can do it in real life, and as rocky is low on money he fights one last time

loads of old films are coming back now for some reason, New Indiana Jones asd well as many

Want a limited edition pet? well here is your chance.

50th - Tonu: 271,854 (out of 271,894)

Hurry and create a Tonu before they are all gone!

WOW trace yours fast, although I bet they are gone :)

thanks for the heads up

That kinda counts. xD Spongey.

HEY, don't be calling him names, he was my lap rat. I wanted an orange grundo for the avatar, which is why I got a bad name (adopted), anyway, I got the bad name so that I could lend to people, then he turned sponge, and I would hate to get rid of him now, but he has a super bad name, so i'm kinda stuck!

xD I was just saying he was a sponge. :P

yea I know :D

WOW, i'm surprised that the Tonu's aren't going fast, usually once someone finds out some were released, it hits the boards, and then are gone FAST, but oh well

SAY: I wonder if there is something that TDN could make to search the page that says how many tonu's are out there and then an "alert" could be activated when they are released or something, sorta like the turmy alert but this one is triggered by the search of the "bot" or something, I guess it could be set up anyway, but just an idea

yea I know :D

WOW, i'm surprised that the Tonu's aren't going fast, usually once someone finds out some were released, it hits the boards, and then are gone FAST, but oh well

SAY: I wonder if there is something that TDN could make to search the page that says how many tonu's are out there and then an "alert" could be activated when they are released or something, sorta like the turmy alert but this one is triggered by the search of the "bot" or something, I guess it could be set up anyway, but just an idea

I was doing some HEAVY reserch on the Tonu release times way back at the begining of V5.

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=342

I was soo close, then school started.