Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

For the colors, Ryan? Yeah, I was tempted to join MQ just for the colors. But LD is my favorite world (for the simple reason that it has the game Pyramids) so I joined them. And boy am I glad I did! :laughingsmiley:

Smart smart smart little livvy! Next year though, you must join MQ! You must be true to blue, me and you, and dont forget Spritzie and Anisha too! :laughingsmiley:

CAV, you know you belong in DC with Vickles. What could Mirsha give you? Pffft. =/

What would Vickles give me? Ask that while I figure out what Mirsha would give me.

*2 days in Shenkuu later*

I couldn't find her. She went into hiding.

It wouldn't be fair for all the TDN members to join 1 team. We need to maintain diversity.

Haha, nice rhyming skills, Bean. :P *snaps*

Sorry though, I think I'm sticking to LD. Not because I expect them to win again, but because I still really like the world. :yes: I'll root for y'all too though!

DC, SK, and MD are my favorite lands. But all the close calls of Meridell's attempts at glory was too much for me.

One day though, I'll will return to the promise land, that is....MERIDELL!!!

Seriously Ryan, why FL? I know you mentioned it before, and I still don't get why you like them.

And Mirsha most likely went on to do her ninja stuff.