Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Dang, they've killed me 3 times now and I have no armor. =/

I used to have a gameboy advance but while on a school trip someone took it from my bag and threw it off the 2nd story of the motel we were all staying at. =/

Good morning everybody! Well, afternoon and night too. Even though it is afternoon here...I is confuzzled. :laughingsmiley:

I have a video game store two blocks away. *runs to video game store and back* See? That was fast! *pants*

I feel kiddy going into Toysrus in Times Square. Until I go to the video game section on the bottom floor. Then I feel at home.

My dad hates Gamestop for some reason.

Dang! I was playing Assassins Creed 2, and I jumped to make an epic escape, but I missed the platform and fell several stories below.

I used to have a gameboy advance but while on a school trip someone took it from my bag and threw it off the 2nd story of the motel we were all staying at. =/

That was really jerk-ish of them! :angry:

I only found Toysrus but I felt too kiddish to go inside what with all those giraffes. rolleyes_anim.gif

There's nothing wrong with Toys'R'Us. I love that store :laughingsmiley:

Hiya Div! *waves*

CC, maybe you can use amazon. They usually sell games BELOW the normal price. I got Halo 3 (brand new) for $24 when it's selling for $40.

I chose Blue because I had a DS, and I wanted DS games.

Yes there is a PSP Assassins Creed, but I heard it wasn't very good.

*clears throat importantly* Attention everyone! Divya's nickname is now Bean. That way I don't have to be confused when people call her Divvy or Div (because I'm so used to responding to Livvy or Liv.)

I don't think Toys'R'Us is closing down... I'm pretty sure ours is still open, anyway.

EDIT: They don't? That's a shame, CC.

*clears throat importantly* Attention everyone! Divya's nickname is now Bean. That way I don't have to be confused when people call her Divvy or Div (because I'm so used to responding to Livvy or Liv.)

I don't think Toys'R'Us is closing down... I'm pretty sure ours is still open, anyway.

EDIT: They don't? That's a shame, CC.

Yay! I is a bean!

And hmmm...they closed down near me. Maybe it was just that one. :yes:

The two Toysrus' near me (Bay Parkway and Times Square) are both open, and show no signs of closing. Especially the Times Square one, since it's a torist attraction, being possibly the largest Toysrus in the world.

THANK YOU, Ryan! I was tired of Toysrus not registering in my brain as Toys'R'Us.

I used to do an ADHD volunteer study thing. They pay the parents in cash and the kids in Toys'R'Us giftcards. So I learned to love the store. :laughingsmiley: