Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

geeze, this game is so incredibly addictive! I haven't found time to play in the dome. I have 45 planets in my empire!

spacefed.com/gc/i.cfm?tft=355097

You guys need to atleast try this out!

The Neopets Staff [theneopetsteam]

Sent: 7/12/2006 11:21am

Subject: Your Minor Personality Quirks score has been accepted!

Folder: Inbox

[Report Message] Hi priyanka262,

Your score of 300 in Minor Personality Quirks has been reviewed and accepted.

You have been awarded 300 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded.

Zomg, i have no clue of what they are talking about :S . Does anyone know what that means? Minor Personality Quirks wahhh.. pshhh and i only got 300 neopoints <_<

Zomg, i have no clue of what they are talking about . Does anyone know what that means? Minor Personality Quirks wahhh.. pshhh and i only got 300 neopoints

I've gotten a lot of those NM lately, I remember a couple of weeks back where I got messages a couple of times when I submitted a score, that I had not received the NP, but the score had been sent off to be reviewed...

I don't actually think its a game. Maybe like it says that when they review your score or like when you press send score and sometimes it doesnt send.. yeh...