Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

@DIvya - Your friend should ignore him. I.G.N.O.R.E. It works! :O Us girls are awesome at that. :laughingsmiley:

And, don't expect Ryan to give any advice. :laughingsmiley: (Sowie Ryan)

No way!! :O I loooove Na'an! I am crazy about it! When are you making it? Now? Can I have some? :laughingsmiley:

I made it last night with dinner. Even though we had spaghetti, my mom wanted me to make na'an. :laughingsmiley:

I just got 11 missed calls in my cell. :P [/b]

Whoa. That's a lot! I don't think I've ever had that many!

Sorry, like stated i'm bad with advice.

Hm, has she tried just straightforward telling him it's not gonna happen and to stop stalking her? -shrug- Other thn that I agree with the ignore him idea...

I've used the ignoring technique in that past... it seems easier at the time.

Though, I had one boy that came to my house every day (without anyone answering the door, ever) for 3 months before he gave up. :guiltysmiley:

I made it last night with dinner. Even though we had spaghetti, my mom wanted me to make na'an. :laughingsmiley:

Whoa. That's a lot! I don't think I've ever had that many!

:laughingsmiley: You are probably making me hungry. I have throat infection. I cant eat anything. :sad01_anim: *sniff*

And yeah, boys are annoying at times. :guiltysmiley:

Though, I had one boy that came to my house every day (without anyone answering the door, ever) for 3 months before he gave up. :guiltysmiley:

Did you slap him? :O I would have done that.

Anisha - sorry I'm making you hungry. That's no fun! I would hate not being able to eat stuff. :/

haha, I didn't slap him because that would require opening the door. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, it was a little creepy, just because it took so long. I knew him from high school, and had talked to him from time to time (which was ok)... until the showing up at my house thing. :worried:

Anisha - sorry I'm making you hungry. That's no fun! I would hate not being able to eat stuff. :/

haha, I didn't slap him because that would require opening the door. :laughingsmiley:

I know. All I can do is drink liquid, which is quite annoying. When I try to open my mouth and speak, I sound like an old lady. <_<

And :laughingsmiley: oh, I get it now. You should have thrown water balloons from the window. :P

And yeah, boys are annoying at times. guiltysmiley.gif

Hey! tongue.gif

Liz, was it a 2 story house? You could've gone upstair and threw stuff at him. evil.gif

Edit: Anisha beat me to it. :P Great minds think alike I suppose. xD

Naw, I live in a one-story house, so no water balloons for me. That would have been fun though! :laughingsmiley:

Boys can be annoying sometimes, but some of my really good friends have been boys, so there are a lot of boys I like too. :yes: And of course I'm biased about my boyfriend being awesome. :D

Naw, I live in a one-story house, so no water balloons for me. That would have been fun though! :laughingsmiley:

Boys can be annoying sometimes, but some of my really good friends have been boys, so there are a lot of boys I like too. :yes: And of course I'm biased about my boyfriend being awesome. :D

I live in 2 story building. I can do that. b) But my mom's car is just below my window. Go figure. :laughingsmiley:

You are lucky, about your BF.

My ex-boyfriend is no use. x_x Bleh. I am going to stay single now. 0:)

My ex-bf is really lame. I thought that I would be single for a while and not want to date anyone for a long time, but then I starting dating my current bf six months later.

Surprises are the best relationships. :laughingsmiley:

Oh oh oh!! Water Balloon! 1sm251waterballoon.gif

And Ryan, you always change interesting topics. :laughingsmiley:

Whoa, that water balloon smiley is the coolest thing ever!!!

well, maybe not ever...