Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hey Soul sister and Breakeven are still up there? ^^ Yay, the world isn't completely deaf! :D

Lady Gaga? No. But I prefer her over Justin Beiber which is why i'm still upset that "Baby" passed "Bad romance" with youtube veiws. Dx

Although I do like "Just dance". :yes:

Eh, -shrug- I don't know why I like it, I just do. :yes:

But i'd choose something like Self Esteem by the Offspring over her any day. -Is listening to this now- Lulz at the lyrics. xD

Lucky. All you hear is rap and hip hop.

But we still have dump Hindi song. Poor quality music. I don't like Hindi. I can barely speak it.

EDIT: @Ryan - Offspring is a lot better. ^_^

But i'd choose something like Self Esteem by the Offspring over her any day. -Is listening to this now- Lulz at the lyrics. xD

All of The Offspring's songs are better. The Kids Aren't Alright, Hammerhead, and Trust In You are the best songs they've ever made. There's so many it was hard for me to bring it down to those three songs.

-Eye twitch- Did they really need to show the girls face in the Through the fire video? T-T So creepy.

Yes, and A&W PWNs! :yes:

-shrug- I'll drink either. xD

I know. Dx Atleast I can stay up all night tonight and work on stuff. -hopes Tyler stays up with me-

A&W is awesome. I hate diet drinks though. I can't stand fake sugar.

All of The Offspring's songs are better. The Kids Aren't Alright, Hammerhead, and Trust In You are the best songs they've ever made. There's so many it was hard for me to bring it down to those three songs.

You're leaving out some old school stuff... Fly for a White Guy (which you guys mentioned), Come Out and Play (Keep 'em Separated), and Why Don't You Get a Job?

Does that make me old if those were popular when I was in school? :laughingsmiley:

:P haha. I remember Fly for a White Guy was popular when I was in 5th/6th grade along with No Doubt, and in middle school everyone was listening to both (Americana and Tragic Kingdom).

Why Don't you get a Job? and Keep 'em Separated are my favorites.

:headphone: Say no way, say no way, no waaaaay, nah nah why don't you get a job?

I won't give you no money, I always pay! nah nah why don't you get a job?!?!?!?! :headphone:

It's stuck in my head now!

Heh all the music I like no one else likes 0:)

What do you like? I like a lot of different styles, so when I listen to my music on shuffle, it's kinda entertaining.