Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hahaha smart little CAV. I think Anisha is starting to notice something though.... :whistle:

Wow, very precise! Haha. I just like the temperature of early fall and late spring but I get HUGE allergies.

I bet that I could live almost anywhere because PA is so diverse weather wise! Sometimes that is a good thing, but not when it is extreme!

EDIT: Ryan, dont be afraid to say it! SMARTICLES!!!! :laughingsmiley:

I dun like extreme cold. T-T

I don't either, unless it's snowing. But I can survive the cold. Come to NY in January. Let's see if you make it for a week.

We have diverse too, but we get extreme too many times. Way too cold in January, way too hot in August. Stupid global warming.

Dont insult the global warming! It means goin to da beach all year round! b)

Well you shoulda said it! Now say it! SMARTICLES! SmarticleNESS! Smarticleness!

EDIT: CAV, I kinda wanted to joke about it but I knew he would get mad. So I didnt! But I did kinda think it...:P

Waddya mean that you arent the only one??? *glances at CAV* :laughingsmiley:

C'mon, you know you want to! It is SUCH a fun word! Here is what my sister does: She says - SMARTICLES! - And then points to her head and goes - LIGHTBULB! - *does that* SMARTICLES! LIGHTBULB!

Fine. Lets change the subject to...? Oy, I give up on you and smarticless. *humph*

CAV - That video scared me! I is gonna dieeeeeee! *looks around expecting flood and poison and hurricanes and pollution*

I miss soda cans. I'm gonna be so glad when I go home tonight. ^^ My poor laptop misses me, and when I get it back that means I can stay up all night working on projects and stuff on the computer. smile_anim.gif

CAV, don't you dare. <.<

That was creepy as h---! T-T

Diet rootbeer = Love. wub_anim.gif

I can't work on quote projects at TDN while i'm at this computer. No privacy from my grandparents when i'm looking through discussions. Dx

Suicide. o.o

CAV - Please dont scare me!!!! :laughingsmiley:

Ryan - LOVE DIET ROOTBEER! I actually dont like reg rootbeer. It is too sweet. And lol! Silly grannies. :P