Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I have no choice. I hate being up that early. But I have to be to work by 7. And I live 30 minutes away. The husband is impossible to get out of bed in the mornings. I end up getting up by myself and getting ready, then bugging him until he gets up. I need to leave at 6:30. Today, I drug him out of bed at 6:27. <_<

haha. That must be frustrating.

At least you don't have to work every day. I'm hoping that I don't have to work too many weekends in grad school :guiltysmiley:

This topic has gone inactive. We need emergency stat!

CAV the ViperI just saw your ealier post I really like you new mario space sig its really nice

1. Seriously, just CAV. I change my name too much to be called the full thing.

2. Thanks :)

YOU'RE HERE! ^^ -Cling- I thought I killed you. ^^

CAV, ever think we're too competitive? -Looks at convo- I mean we're trying to see who can post the most periods(Which of course, I will win this. :P)currently...

On the topic of waking up, I need my sleep! I drag myself out of bed every morning at 7:30 to go to swim practice in a freezing cold pool. And this is during summer vacation!

On the topic of waking up, I need my sleep! I drag myself out of bed every morning at 7:30 to go to swim practice in a freezing cold pool. And this is during summer vacation!

Oooh, I am not jealous of that! I was getting up at 7:15 every day for work until I quit a week and a half ago. (I'm taking a month off before I start grad school in August.)

You live near the Constitution Center? I was there last year.

SS, it's hot here in NY, and since PA is farther south and closer to the equator than us, it's gonna be hotter than us.

You went there last year, eh? I went there YESTERDAY! GAH! My mom drags me there EVERY spare minute so I can learn something that I have already learned 500 times!!!!! *end rant* Isnt it a bright sunny day? :P

Yes it is hot. We just got over a heat wave where it was over 100 degrees for a week. <_<

You two should meet there sometime. :O

GO BACK TO DAT PLACE CAV! :O

Omg you guys would die in AZ. xD

100 is nothing. xD

haha, my thoughts exactly. Though, it's only about 100 today because it's cloudy.

My skin burnt Saturday when I went up north to where it was in the 90s. I mostly stay inside except to go swimming or run errands. I like to do both of those at night though. :laughingsmiley:

My skin burns pretty easily though... I'm pretty white, and I have red hair.

You went there last year, eh? I went there YESTERDAY! GAH! My mom drags me there EVERY spare minute so I can learn something that I have already learned 500 times!!!!! *end rant* Isnt it a bright sunny day? :P

Lol.

You two should meet there sometime. :O

GO BACK TO DAT PLACE CAV! :O

Omg you guys would die in AZ. xD

100 is nothing. xD

That sounds like a nice idea. But I went there as a field trip.

Yes, I would burn to a crisp. I'm more use to the cold.

Snow PWNS you SS.

That sounds like a nice idea. But I went there as a field trip.

Yes, I would burn to a crisp. I'm more use to the cold.

Snow PWNS you SS.

I had an urge to make a first date joke about that but resisted. That dosen't mean i'm not gonna get revenge on you. <.<

Dude, if you layed down on the sidewalk we'd be able to cook you in under 2 hours then eat you with a roasted side of Tyler. :yes:

I know. T-T

Soooo cold. Dx

Yes SS, feel the cold.

NY can get as cold as 8 degrees. But rarely does it snow because of the stupid pollution. It's just a cold fog that watches over the city, just like how Batman watches over Gotham City.