Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My very first pet is still on my first account. Waterguzzler the Shadow Techo. So intelligent. I really miss him... T-T

I do still have all my first pets on this account though because I get really attached to my pets...

Jnjnryan = First part to my old email. Got deleted.

When I was little I used to absolutley love Bionicles and Kopaka is one of them. The reason I loved him is because of the shield and I couldn't spell correctly when I first started using "kopakasheild" as my username for all sites I go on and I just don't wanna change it. :P

What happened to not discussing Neo, here? :P

Hm, I got bored and went anonymous, I had small arguements with my grandparents because I haven't eaten anything today and don't plan too, and i've been stalked all the way to the Minions board and was watched while discussing a somewhat embarrasing topic. How about you Tyler?

OH! And I killed CAV. b) But now I miss him. <.<

Anisha isn't competitive enough. :P

What? <_<

I'm bigger into painting pets now. I didn't used to be. (Which is why my Jubjub used to be the only painted pet, even on my sides.) Now most of my side pets are painted.

Me too. :yes: 3/4th of my pets are painted. And even, I am planning on getting some painted pets too.

Bleh, I want my laptop back. -Is very sick- I wanna stay on the computer but I can't sit in this chair very long before having to go lay down for a while. T-T

Gratz Spritzie. ^^

-Rents a black van and slowly backs up ino the parking lot at your school- >=D

What? jealous.gif

Sorry, but I doubt you would attempt to kill me to take away the competition. :P

CAV would. :yes:

Cool. ^^

Hm, where do I leave the math teacher? I have the choice of a desert or pushing him out of a plane flying over the ocean...

Lulz, how long do you have left now? -Is too lazy to do the math- :P

Sorry, but I doubt you would attempt to kill me to take away the competition. :P

CAV would. :yes:

Cool. ^^

Hm, where do I leave the math teacher? I have the choice of a desert or pushing him out of a plane flying over the ocean...

Lulz, how long do you have left now? -Is too lazy to do the math- :P

<_< ... ... ... Fine. You won. :rolleyes_anim:

I say, I would love to make him stranded in the middle of a desert. :O

Um. *check* 3 worksheets = 15 sums? :sad01_anim:

I've been up since 5:30. I've been at work for just under 5 hours now. I have an hour to go. I'm exhausted. (It's that whole, downhill to 30 thing.) :laughingsmiley: But I get to sleep in until Sunday, so it works out I guess.

Saturday is my sleep in day. Though, I'm off of work until I start grad school in August, so I can sleep in during the week now. I feel spoiled.

I didn't really take naps until college. :laughingsmiley: I really started to appreciate them after being up late writing lab reports.