Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Heh, that convo was pretty funny. :P

*glares at Ryan* Thats what you get! Heh heh...Oh yeah, my sister is glaring at you too!!! *sends sister's glare to Ryan* :D

*Throws my hat in the ring*

Everyone seems like a troublemaker. :P

And what's up with all the glaring. Everyone knows that I love receiving glares. :)

Pssst. Anisha... do you need some duct tape? I might be able to find some extra here...

I indeed have some. Where's Divya? We have a surprise for her. :whistle:

And what's up with all the glaring. Everyone knows that I love receiving glares. :)

:laughingsmiley: I know, we all are.

And, you want me to glare at you. Fine then, *glares* <_< <_< <_<

:laughingsmiley:

-Comes back and reads convo about me- laughingsmiley.gif

Lulz, sorry peoples. tongue.gif Especially Spritzie if she won't glare back at me. tongue.gif

Sorry about being pure trouble. laughingsmiley.gif

I tend to keep it in the convos but as said earlier, no Tyler currently and CAV is gonna be gone for a few days. crying_anim02.gif

Wait! What ring and do we get our hats back afterwards? ohmy.gif

Can I borrow some of that duct tape? ohmy.gif

Edit: Anyone else getting REALLY bad lag at TDN? Ikariam and Neo are working fine so i'm not sure if its my comp or not...

Working fine now... o.o

I am sooo not a trouble maker. In fact, I resemble... er.. I mean, resent that statement!! :whistle:

I indeed have some. Where's Divya? We have a surprise for her. :whistle:

:laughingsmiley: I know, we all are.

I know. She always disappears at times like this. Do you think she knew? (Okay... who warned her???)

Sorry about being pure trouble.

Can I borrow some of that duct tape? ohmy.gif

First, I don't believe you're really sorry. And second, no. No duct tape for you. :sad01_anim:

I know. She always disappears at times like this. Do you think she knew? (Okay... who warned her???)

First, I don't believe you're really sorry. And second, no. No duct tape for you. sad01_anim.gif

-Whispers into walkie-talkie- They're on to me, run while you can! -Is hit on the head and dragged away-

Aw, why not? Dx

And aw, no duct tape? Now what am I supposed to use to set a trap for CAV so I can lock him in a basement when he returns? -grumble- <.<

-Whispers into walkie-talkie- They're on to me, run while you can! -Is hit on the head and dragged away-

Aw, why not? Dx

And aw, no duct tape? Now what am I supposed to use to set a trap for CAV so I can lock him in a basement when he returns? -grumble- <.<

Mistake # 1: A walkie-talkie? Busted. Next time, try something that isn't quite so obvious.

Oh? It's for CAV... in that case... Here's a year supply of duct tape. Have fun. ^_^