Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

UGH, you live by the bay too? I hate it, everyone thinks it's fun and pretty but some days it smells SO BAD. Even worse, it's next to a major highway AND parkway so on particularly nostril offending days you have to roll your windows up.

Plus, you can't swim around here. There's huge neon signs stating that it might cause cancer. NEW JERSEY. I have no idea why we're the Garden State when we're so polluted and crowded. :eh:

EDIT: Hey! You're in Jersey too Wemblin, haha, so yes, you know exactly what I mean.

Yay for your new siggy! Although I've only played the first Super Mario Galaxy for a little bit. It made me dizzy!

Thanks guys. I don't get dizzy easy though.

Quark, check your thread. I'm giving you a gift.

Haha, yes indeed I do. But thankfully the bay by me is also 2 blocks from the ocean and not the parkway so its only stink every once in a while, unfortunately that is tonight and my window is open because its 90 in here

Hi all! Sorry it took so long to get back to you, Ani, but this is (part of) what kept me from posting much today. Meet... *drumroll* the cover for my story!

StateofUnrestCover-1.jpg

(Click it to see it full-size)

The girl is Annie/Ana, and the boy is Yakub, a "night world" character. (I may later sketch a picture of Annie and day world Jacob.)

Also, nice siggy, CAV.

Bleh, of course I'd post something I'm semi-proud of at the very bottom of a page where no one will see it. <_<

Hm. Good luck getting your laptop back? Why are you losing it?

I have no plans to change my siggy. Tara made it for me forever ago and I like it. ^_^ Even though I don't actually have the blues. I just love blue.

Oh, I see. Mum stopped regulating my laptop time. She just gave up on it. :rolleyes_anim:

I adore any blue; it's just such a lovely color. Purple is great too, but there are some purples I'm not a big fan of. (Or, to be grammatically correct, "of which I'm not a big fan.") Especially the pinkish purples. I almost colored Ana's shirt purple, but it looked way too bright for the setting.

Hi Theresa!

Mkay, everyone who sees this page, I need your opinions. Which is a better bad guy name: Rajnish ["lord of the night"] or Rajani ["the dark one"]? (They're both Indian.) I'm not sure which sounds better for the villain of my story (the cover art of which is on the previous page, if you haven't seen it.) The losing name will probably end up being the name of one of his flunkies. Please and thank you. :D

EDIT: Aww, killed the topic. =[ Shame, as it's the last post I'll make for a week. I'm off to Franklin, NC for a week of roofing. Yay ^_^

Livvy, the picture you have for your story looks really nice.

For the bad guy name: I vote for Rajani. I think that sounds better. And Rajnish does sound like it would be fitting for one of his flunkies.

The winner of my sig contest has been desided. Say hai to Welcome to the Galaxy.

I love it! I love Mario games, and I got a Wii for my birthday this year, but I haven't played Mario Galaxy yet. I saw the sequel coming out so now I feel like I have to play it.

Livvy, the picture you have for your story looks really nice.

For the bad guy name: I vote for Rajani. I think that sounds better. And Rajnish does sound like it would be fitting for one of his flunkies.

That's exactly what I was thinking! Couldn't have said it better. :)

Mkay, everyone who sees this page, I need your opinions. Which is a better bad guy name: Rajnish ["lord of the night"] or Rajani ["the dark one"]? (They're both Indian.) I'm not sure which sounds better for the villain of my story (the cover art of which is on the previous page, if you haven't seen it.) The losing name will probably end up being the name of one of his flunkies. Please and thank you. :D

:laughingsmiley: Hey! You made us Indians villains! Hehe.

But I think you should go for Rajnish. :yes: We have a boy in our class who's name is Rajnish. <_< He = :evil:

I can't speak. I have a sour throat. :sad01_anim: When I try to say something, I come up with nothing but air. *sigh* Why am I always the unluckiest?

And ... *glares at Nisha* There, I helped you Divya. :P