Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Sorry about taking so long to respond, Ani. I've made some progress on it. I also made a drawing for it. ^_^

No, it's okay. ^_^ Sometimes I respond late too. Ask Spritzie and Divya. :laughingsmiley:

A drawing? :O That sounds cool! I would love to see it. :yes:

Bleh, no one is online. T-T

-Watches Whose Line-

:laughingsmiley: Which epi are you watching?

I created a Kiko today as well. I'm going to paint him Royal eventually. I just adore the Royal Boy Kiko. The Zeus look is awesome. And I also want to get the staffs from the clothes for today.

:O You are so right. The royal Kikos look so awesomely different. :yes: I think a RoyalBoy/Girl Kiko is a dream pet of mine now. *adds to list*

I refuse to talk about neopets on here

Then ... what do you wanna talk about? :laughingsmiley: Ryan's Narwhal, Willy?

And in case of Fairs, India is famous for it. :yes: We have fair like, each week. We have so many festivals.

That is the one thing I hate bout it. But I'm so tired I dont care. No offense :laughingsmiley: I got roughly an hour of sleep last night and right now its 3:20 a.m. I think it beddy-bye. :whistle: Lol. Night all! :D

EDIT: I didnt go to bed. Just disappeared to iTunes. Im back now... until... well I dont know <_<

I love the RoyalBoy Kiko, but I dont like how the Kiko is white. What I might do is one of those mixes, where I paint the Kiko royal and then take off the clothes and the paint him some color (maybe brown or gold would work) and then put the clothes back on. :king:

Doc! Atleast put more of the song in your siggy! Lulz, get all the lyrics and put it in a spoiler to avoid the 5 lines only rule. tongue.gif

laughingsmiley.gif Which epi are you watching?

The Robin Williams one. He was amazing with props. ^^

@The fair topic

Lulz, my elementary school has a fair every year that you're allowed to come too if you ever went to school there. cool02.gif Although i'm not sure if it's a good thing or not that all the teachers there recgonize me... guiltysmiley.gif

I spend most of my time playing wallball though if anyone else knows about that game. tongue.gif

:O You are so right. The royal Kikos look so awesomely different. :yes: I think a RoyalBoy/Girl Kiko is a dream pet of mine now. *adds to list*

Which do you like better? The boy or girl? If I wanted to both, I'd probably do the boy, then buy all the girl's clothes from Kiko Day. The Royal Girl looks almost like a peasant, instead of royal.

Spritzie I love royal pets there so beautifulI think it such a preety colors for the pets I dont think Ive seen a royal I dont like and that's why I got my royal gril peophin

They are pretty, though with me, it's kind of hit and miss. I love some (Like Shoyru, Jubjub, Koi, Kiko) and I dislike a lot of others.

I love the RoyalBoy Kiko, but I dont like how the Kiko is white. What I might do is one of those mixes, where I paint the Kiko royal and then take off the clothes and the paint him some color (maybe brown or gold would work) and then put the clothes back on. :king:

That would be a good idea. I'd have to look again, and see if I can recommend any other colors that would look good.

The Robin Williams one. He was amazing with props. ^^

Which season was Robin Williams on it? I never know he was on it. I must see that episode!

Which do you like better? The boy or girl? If I wanted to both, I'd probably do the boy, then buy all the girl's clothes from Kiko Day. The Royal Girl looks almost like a peasant, instead of royal.

I like the boy one. He kinda looks like Zeus, and is very catchy. I would love to have him! And ... peasant? :laughingsmiley:

I also liked the wizard clothes. :yes:

P.S. I have already seen the Robin Williams epi. b)

I love that the Royal Boy looks like Zeus. With that though, the Royal Girl should have looked like a Goddess, and she doesn't quite.

I love all the Kiko clothes. I'm definitely getting the staffs from both, eventually.

One would think so, would they, but one would be wrong. We drove from the atlantic ocean up through canada to the pacific ocean sans plane tickets. Well, we did actually fly home but only because we didn't have another 2 weeks to travel and enjoy the way back.

For some reason I was thinking multiple continents, and I was thinking, "whoooaaaaa." That's still quite the trip - lots of driving! I have a friend that drove from AZ to British Columbia, which I think is pretty intense.

So I have nothing to say on topic but boy is it hot today. And yes people from Arizona and other such hot climates, I am complaining about it being 100 but it is also 90 in my house so thats not much relief, bah, heat...

But lookie, I got a new Kiko today, look how cute he is!

2.png

Hey I wasn't going to give you a hard time about the heat. That's pretty hot in your house. We keep ours in the 70s. Plus we usually don't have humidity here. Though it is hot this weekend - there's a heat advisory so no one is supposed to go outside.

The Royalboy Kiko is kinda cool. Man, customs are neat but they confuse me! What happened to just getting whatever the PB gave? :S

Spritzie - Haha! She definitely does! Haha!

Liz - I know, but I recently read that article on mixing or whatever and I want to try it! :D

I was finally able to place why she look familiar! That's awesome. :laughingsmiley:

And I feel the same way. I saw about cross painting, and it does look pretty cool, though I doubt I'll do it.

I think it looks cool too. It still confuses me though - way too many combinations! I haven't had any pets with clothes from the lab ray yet though, so maybe it will make more sense then.

Yay for your new siggy! Although I've only played the first Super Mario Galaxy for a little bit. It made me dizzy!