Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Livvy! Where are you these days? :O

Animal Crossing FTW. b) I love that game so much.

:laughingsmiley: That nodding smiley? You mean -- :yes: This?

I return books on time. Otherwise my library teacher would write a complain letter to my mom. <_< Pfft.

I love coffee. :wub_anim:

It was a summer scholars camp. It was really a lot of fun, and gave me the chance to see and experience the college before deciding if I want to attend there. =]

And thanks! It's good to see you too. ^_^

It was a summer scholars camp. It was really a lot of fun, and gave me the chance to see and experience the college before deciding if I want to attend there. =]

And thanks! It's good to see you too. ^_^

Wow! I love camps! :O I wish I could go to one too.

You are welcome, and Thank you. ^_^

P.S. How far have you completed your story? About Ana? :yes:

So I have nothing to say on topic but boy is it hot today. And yes people from Arizona and other such hot climates, I am complaining about it being 100 but it is also 90 in my house so thats not much relief, bah, heat...

But lookie, I got a new Kiko today, look how cute he is!

2.png

Awwwwww he is so adorable!! I was thinking of adopting a Kiko, but the. I realized that I want to be able to hve 2 more pets (1 for TDN lends and 1 for adoptions) and I feel terrible putting pets on sides.

Yeah, in retrospect, I should have adopted him on a side account because I now have 4 pets and that leaves no room for when I want to start trying for the avatar lending avatars. I guess I have to wait 4 months until I can trade on my side...

I don't ever feed the pets on my side. I only have a side for petpages and to save some np and valuable items incase i'm ever frozen...

Bleh, no one is online. T-T

-Watches Whose Line-

I created a Kiko today as well. I'm going to paint him Royal eventually. I just adore the Royal Boy Kiko. The Zeus look is awesome. And I also want to get the staffs from the clothes for today.

Well, I went to the fair tonight and it was awesome! Tons of free stuff, some awesome picture taking silliness, temporary tatoos, spinning free prize wheels, SMOOTHIES!, petting animals, seeing HUGE rabbits, and hanging out with friends. It was good times.

Cool, that sounds fun. ^^

And wow, they had all that at a fair? Must've been a big place. ohmy.gif

I was smoothied the last time I went to a fair. xDDD

Bleh, I still have a stain in the shirt I wore to that place. Dx