Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

VL - I just took one and I got 167. :P

Ryan - SOMEONE WAS WATCHING YOU!!!!!!

Anisha - SAME! I love love love the music room. I love my music teacher. The room is so comfy and it always smells like chocolate. Mmmmm.

What? No. I was expected to be there by a certain someone and she couldn't see me so the next day I was yelled at. :P The place was the size of a football feild, i'm suprised I saw the stage... o.o

-eye twitch- NEVER. GO. TO. AN ORCHECSTRA CONCERT. Terribly boring. Dx

Music class always bored me to be honest. Dx

And I thought that was... -goes to get a list of things that are Anisha's life- :P

Anisha you need to stop "smelling" that paint.

...1...6....7? I give up :mellow: *is shot*

*shakes fist* Orchestral music takes hard work.

Music class always bored me to be honest. Dx

And I thought that was... -goes to get a list of things that are Anisha's life- :P

Hey! :laughingsmiley: Are you making fun of me?

Actually, I don't believe you. What list do you have?

Yes, but concerts are boring when there's like 20 people total in the class and they keep playing the same song over and over again. Dx

And not one that's written down. But mentally, yes. I have a good memory with important things. ^^

@Anisha

Lulz, your art class is my library. In like 50 years when i'm super old and retired I want a part-time job at a library. It makes me very happy just to be there. smile.gif

Hey! laughingsmiley.gif Are you making fun of me?

Actually, I don't believe you. What list do you have?

Lulz, no. xD

Ugh... -sigh- Do I have to go find all the quotes? tongue.gif

Library? Yes, that place is nice, to take a nap or something. :laughingsmiley: Jk.

Aw. But I expected for the list.

I am not a fan of Online IQ games. I hardly try any.

Aw, I love the library. -Is obsessed with books- I think I enjoy reading too much. xD

Give me a day or so and i'll have a list of quotes. Depends on how much time I have on the comp. :yes:

My librarian hates me. I am always really loud (on accident :P), I never have my library card, and I always return the books late... :rolleyes_anim:

I think I've only ever returned one book in my life....it was probably late.

I usually return books late. I'm not sure why I have an issue with that. The library is an awesome resource though.

I have a library right by work, so it's easy to return things. And we go there all the time. We get movies from there. Tons of books, mangas, etc. I even go for my mom, because she has a hard time getting around since she's on oxygen and has bad knees. I love the library.

Movies from a library? That's new to me. Of course, I've been in a public library twice. Once to get a book, a second time to return it.

The library by my parents has a little cafe, and a bookstore, where they sell their books they're getting rid of. (Like when they buy 20 of John Grisham's newest book, then cut down to 2-3 copies.) Then you can buy them for $1-2.

My boyfriend's brother always buys movies from the library when they're $2. It's neat renting movies there because they're free. :) Ours has CDs too, but no video games... that would be awesome!!!