Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Aw, that sucks, i'm sorry. :(

I hope the storm dies down soon. Dx

We had a blackout over here 2 days ago. The power went off while I was watching Whose Line Is It Anyway too... Dx

Alright this game is for Collin and Ryan and it's called blackout *power goes out* Irony.....

Anisha went to bed, and I don't know about anyone else.

Thats sweet. I love that show. I haven't seen it in a while though. Stupid digital cable only giving us one box instead of 3, so we're down to one tv that always has the cooking or gardning shows on or the history channel <_<

I always loved Who's Line Is It Anyway. We actually have season 1 at home right now.

Who's Line is awesome, although it hurts me to type Who's Line instead of "Whose" Line, haha.

I saw Colin and Brad Sherwood doing live improv twice and it was HILARIOUS. If they ever come around to your area, I highly suggest going with a good friend and just laughing all night. :)

Who's Line is awesome, although it hurts me to type Who's Line instead of "Whose" Line, haha.

I saw Colin and Brad Sherwood doing live improv twice and it was HILARIOUS. If they ever come around to your area, I highly suggest going with a good friend and just laughing all night. :)

I think Colin and Ryan were the best on the show. I'd love to see either. My husband would love that. I've actually met Wayne Brady. (He's not the nicest guy.)

I may or may not have shown a Whose line video to Anisha a long time ago and got her obsessed with it for a while. whistle.gif

Have you guys seen when Wayne was on Sesame street? xDDD

And Greg, Wayne, Ryan, and Colin is the best combo. :yes:

Aww, Wayne seems really nice.

The guy that always surprises me is Bob Saget, because when I was little I would see him as a father figure on full house but in real life he is a real jerk :P

Ryan is the best at that game where you can only ask questions. It was always awesome when he'd ask a question so out there, the other person would pause, then just crack up and get buzzed out.

And you couldn't beat Ryan and Colin at the sound effects game. Those were my favorites.

Aww, Wayne seems really nice.

The guy that always surprises me is Bob Saget, because when I was little I would see him as a father figure on full house but in real life he is a real jerk :P

Haha, Bob Saget is the total opposite of Danny Tanner! I wonder how he did that show without his brain exploding.

Aw, I just saw a full house video the other day. I used to watch that everynight when I was little(Like before I started school). I used to love at Nick @ Nite when I was really young... xD

Ryan is so amazing at hoedowns.

I think Ryan is my favourite character in general with Colin close behind. xD

lol ryan, you posted an email link XD

My favorite was any green screen game :P That, or the one where they have weird friends coming over to their house and they have to guess who they are.

Whoops. xDDD

-edits-

I love newsflash! ohmy.gif

The beach girls one and the Colin one are both hilarious. xDDD

"I'm gonna stick my nose in here!"

"It all started with a badly timed bald joke!"

xDDD

I LOVE when Ryan does Carol Channing and then he breaks the light on Drew's desk with his head. That brings me to tears every single time!

-Is rewatching the Colin one currently-

I went back to get the exact quotes from both of them and I had to watch the Colin one again. xD

@Noog

Why do I get the feeling I should be glad you didn't post it? xD

@Quark

That was so funny, and I love how he stays in character! xD

COLIN FTW!

"I can't help but notice that you're not wearing sunglasses to help you with that incredible shine"

And then Colin realizes the newsflash is of him:

"Yeah... Yeah, although many people are because of the incredible beauty of what is going on behind me"

laughingsmiley.gif

Me too. Although I kinda wanna go watch the worlds worst ones. It's definatley my fave game, too bad there's only 18. Dx

Well, there's the british ones but so far i've only found one Worlds worst for that version and that was terribly inappropriate. xD

Also, how come the british version never get's anything unaired? Dx

And barely anything is bleeped out. I mean seriously... The U.S. version would be alot funnier if everything Ryan said wasn't bleeped out and all even slighlty inappropriate jokes weren't edited out. Dx

I find that Mock the Week is a lot funnier than Whose Line, but that might be because I've already heard all of the Whose line jokes.

In the first season, the sensors were throwing a fit on one episode. Drew Carey would use a suggestion from the audience and they'd be like, no. And they made a big deal of it for a few minutes on one episode. :laughingsmiley:

Mock the Wheel?

I love when Ryan does stuff like pretend to shoot poison darts at the editor guy. xD

And have you guys seen when Drew just totally messed up and kept rambling on until the censor guy made him leave and restart? xD

I found some edited out clips the other day and that stuff was so funny! While all was kinda inapropriate it was hilarious! Do the censor people have no sense of humor? <.<

Mock the Week, It's a british show I think with some messed up humor.

How are you watching whose line, I thought that you were playing KQ?

Later Spritzie!