Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hahaha. It does say - me, HER, me, HER, me, HER... :laughingsmiley:

She is though! She is the :evil: 's incarnate! Not really though, sometimes she can be really sweet!

:laughingsmiley: Didn't really marked that. Er, um, it's ... Ryan's fault! Yeah, yeah, it is. Se should have written them big enough to note. :whistle:

Not worse than my brothers. A Hip Hop Geek, and a Heavy Metal Psycho, imagine my condition. <_<

Lulz, it left. My grandpa had chocolate in a bowl nearby so it grabbed one and ran out the computer room door. xD

NOW I can have some privacy. tongue.gif

1997 kids PWN. cool02.gif

Edit: Anisha, I shall let that slide since I blame you for most things. :P

:laughingsmiley: Didn't really marked that. Er, um, it's ... Ryan's fault! Yeah, yeah, it is. Se should have written them big enough to note. :whistle:

Not worse than my brothers. A Hip Hop Geek, and a Heavy Metal Psycho, imagine my condition. <_<

Haha RYAN! How could you! :P

Lol! My sister is currently in her Glee stage. By Glee, I mean the TV show Glee. *sings* ANYWAY YOU WANT IT THATS THE WAY YOU NEED IT ANYWAY YOU WANT IT OHHHHHH! Ughh its stuck in my head. *glares at sister*

EDIT: 1996 kids pwn!!

I don't know. can you ever forgiv- Aw, you guys aren't the DC Minions. :(

-doubts anyone here would play along if he went into a super dramatic soap opera-ish joke-

That reminded me of the thing about Pretty Little Liars. My cousin made me watch part of that yesterday. Dx

7 pwns 6. Sorry Divya. :P

I don't know. can you ever forgiv- Aw, you guys aren't the DC Minions. :(

-doubts anyone here would play along if he went into a super dramatic soap opera-ish joke-

That reminded me of the thing about Pretty Little Liars. My cousin made me watch part of that yesterday. Dx

7 pwns 6. Sorry Divya. :P

Heyy! I love soap opera-ish drama! *goes into drama mode* *comes out of it* SEE! :P

Yeah NO! 6 is better! :laughingsmiley:

1994 and earlier pwns silly children. 95 and later shouldn't be in the same category as us cool cats b)

EDIT: *high fives Anisha*

Eh, either way we've all lived through 2 different centuries. Let's go for a 3rd! :P

Yes Divya, but you've never seen a DC Minions drama play thing. xD

Ah memories... xD

7 PWNS all. Althought it makes me feel too young! Dx

1994, I am 2 years older you guys. Can I ask for a bit of respect, at least? :laughingsmiley:

Of course! *bows down to Anisha's fee-* WAIT! What am I doing?! *slaps self* NO WAY! :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

YESSSS! DOC IS AWESOME LIKE MEEE!

94 kids are already driving. Go to your public transportation or your parents :P

P.S. Class of 2012 rules

EDIT: Doc, the only person younger than you is Ryan in here.

I didn't say I didn't respect you, but I definatley don't respect you just because you're older. Besides, younger = cooler. b)

Bleh, have to leave now. -Is dragged away- Bye guys. sad02.gif

Of course! *bows down to Anisha's fee-* WAIT! What am I doing?! *slaps self* NO WAY! :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

YESSSS! DOC IS AWESOME LIKE MEEE!

:laughingsmiley: Hey, I wanted that!

Anyways, any-other 1994 here? *is desperate*

You guys are making me feel old with all your 90s birth years. I was born in the mid 80s.

Don't worry Spritzie, oldies rock. b) They are more experienced, and cool like that.

Younger does not equal cooler. XD Maybe once your older you'll realize how bad younger is.

*SIGH* *Thinks about new freshmen at high school next year* So annoying...*twitch*

Taco Bell? XD

I would rather drive to Wal-Mart than Taco Bell.

EDIT: I'm from 94, but I still have the advantage of being older than Anisha :D