Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I just checked my Office Comm, hoping my dad was around upstairs. But his status is away. So I can't go snag any from him. :(

As far as NF, I have my husband, my sister, and friends from here. I had one girl randomly add me. She was frozen like a week later.

Spritzie, 8 hours?! :O *Faints* Wow, that's way too much. I think you should take a day leave. Is that possible? :yes:

I accept random requests. That's how made so many awesome friends. :laughingsmiley:

I never do either, but I thought once, why not. :laughingsmiley: I actually found out she was frozen, when I went to delete her.

EDIT: No I can't. :( I've already taken my day off this month. (We're forced to take one day off a month. And because our shifts are 11.5 hours and we only receive under 7 hours of time off a month, I'm already in the negative. So I only get to use it for the 1 day required a month.)

Really how do you know that many people that get banned? I always thought that it was rather easy to just abide by the very sensible rules and bam no problems.

I will have a check.

In my friend list, people those who are banned, and I haven't deleted them are:

articuno_baybee

bingo89653 ( :guiltysmiley: Aw)

charmedfan03

honkey1988

kittiekat_915 (*sniff* :( )

theemokitty ( :sad01_anim:)

I usually play 5 keys, 4 people, with complete strangers. My neofriends are never online when I am :P

Generally one person quits, but everyone else stays :D

I accept random friend request, but usually once a year I clean out the list of people that don't talk to me or people that I don't remember at all. The only time that I don't accept random friend requests is when I've already gotten 5 or so that day (which hasn't happened in a while, since I'm not on the neoboards as much).

I play 2 person games on KQ, not because it's easier but because it is faster. The four person games sometimes take quite a while to finish. I only even attempt nowadays at 2 or 3 person games.

I like 4 player. That way the same person isn't getting the key everytime if you have slow comp...

Lulz, my little cousin fails.

Me: Common, can I please stay on the computer for a while longer?

It: Okay! Fine! 20 minutes. It's 11:58 right now, at 12:12 you're time will be up.

Me: That's 14 minutes...

It: No it's not! -leaves-

Me: Wait! Who's your math teacher?

O.o Fail?

Aw, your cousin brother is cute. :laughingsmiley: Kinda reminds me of a TV character. *forgot*

Hahaha I think shes a girl. LOL! But she reminds me of...who is it...oh yeah! MY sister!

Haha, kids these days. I still find it sad when middle school kids can't read an analog clock.

them: what time is it?

me: There's a clock right there.

them: oh... :mellow:

me: :eh: You can't read it can you?

them: I can't read circle time

me: Its called an analog clock <_<

Haha, kids these days. I still find it sad when middle school kids can't read an analog clock.

Lol!! They are soo funny! Psssst: when I posted this, there was one member (me), one guest, and one anonymous user reading the topic! HAHAHA!

Hahaha I think shes a girl. LOL! But she reminds me of...who is it...oh yeah! MY sister!

Oh, she is a girl? *pwned* *edits post*

And, your sister? :laughingsmiley: Nisha isn't that bad, is she?

Oh, she is a girl? *pwned* *edits post*

And, your sister? :laughingsmiley: Nisha isn't that bad, is she?

Hahaha. It does say - me, HER, me, HER, me, HER... :laughingsmiley:

She is though! She is the :evil: 's incarnate! Not really though, sometimes she can be really sweet!

A few years ago, there was a comic in the paper here about that. They called it 86 syndrome. Very few born after 1986 can read them. :laughingsmiley:

Personally, I despise analog clocks. I'm out of practice, because of car clocks, cell phones, computers, etc. So it takes me more than a few seconds, so I don't bother. And I was born in 1985. :laughingsmiley:

A few years ago, there was a comic in the paper here about that. They called it 86 syndrome. Very few born after 1986 can read them. :laughingsmiley:

Personally, I despise analog clocks. I'm out of practice, because of car clocks, cell phones, computers, etc. So it takes me more than a few seconds, so I don't bother. And I was born in 1985. :laughingsmiley:

OMG! That is so funny! 85 86 thingy! *rolls on the floor laughing* :laughingsmiley: I dont know why, but I found that hilarious. Wow, I is worried about meself...

Haha, that is interesting. I guess I just made it then. I suppose if I was born 8 months later I wouldn't be able to read it...No I'm pretty sure I still would...