Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Aww man, thats mean. And they wouldn't even let you skip out of the assembly and lie in the nurses office?

We didn't have a school nurse when that happened back in middle school. You either stayed at school, or went home. That simple.

I've been having migraines horrible daily, for about 2 weeks now. :( And my doctor's appointment is just under 3 weeks away.

And Anisha, they can be that bad. With mine, I usually get a stabbing pain above only my left eye. And I get a horrible sensitivity to light and sound. Some people see spots and things like that. They can be absolutely horrible. When my dad gets them, he gets pain in his eyes too, where he says it feels like he's being stabbed with a fork. When he gets one, all he can do is take some Aleve, and sleep.

I am sorry about that. :( I hope you get better soon. Take care, okay?

Pain in eye? :O Ouch! That must be a real pain. I don't like getting pain in any part, it sucks. Stomachaches, and normal headaches are okay though, but annoying when you are in school. <_<

Maybe I just get the n00bs.

I always go to the noob section, because I am a noob. These are my first weeks playing Key Quest. I always get the ball of lint instead of something good. And even though I have a fast computer, the minigames are so lagged that I always lose. I always get 2nd place.

Normally I just do the quickplay ones, cause I don't have the patience to wait and do it the normal, signupish way. Cause usually its laggy and dumb, and then I just get frustrated and I want to smash my computer. :whistle:

I usually play 2 players 5 keys, with a NeoFriend. I don't believe other Key Questers, they cheat, like, quiting in the middle, and saying that their internet connection gave up on them. <_<

EDIT: :laughingsmiley: Domino is right, I sometimes wish to throw my laptop out of my window. :whistle: But then it would land on my mom's car. :mellow:

Yeah. I have phases where I play KQ. I should get back into that...it can be really rewarding if you get a pb I guess. I'll be back on later. Gotta go to work now. BLEGH.

I have a good amount of NFs. :yes: I love chatting with them, they are fun. I usually play KQ with John, Katie, or Lost. These guys are awesome.

Don't worry Divya, you would eventually get some. ^_^

Many of my NFs got frozen too. :( Like Morgana, I loved her. She was SO awesome, along with Bingo, he was funny. Sunni, Talia, they both were awesome too. :sad02: I believe they quit neo.

Yeah, it was terrible! Bingo was going to give me a Chocolate Chomby that he zapped. I saw that I wasn't getting any more NMs from him, after checking a bit, I figured he was banned. :guiltysmiley: I miss his meaningless jokes.

Meh, I don't want any chocolate Chombies anymore. It would remind me of Bingo. :guiltysmiley:

Anyways, I am too lazy to make some other friend. Good friends are hard to get. But I have Spritzie and Divya. :laughingsmiley: where are they?

Oh, er sorry. sad.gif

Me too. I don't usually talk to anyone I don't know. xD

And not me? upsidedown.gif

Jkjk. tongue.gif

Aw, i'm sorry Spritzie. Maybe someone else at your work place has some you can borrow? eh.gif