Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah, KQ is really freezy.

No, it wasn't a CG :P 2.5k was a recurring price on the TP. This was like a month ago now that I think about it. Late may, possibly.

Yeah, KQ is really freezy.

No, it wasn't a CG :P 2.5k was a recurring price on the TP. This was like a month ago now that I think about it. Late may, possibly.

Well it is always best to hover your cursor over the image and make sure it is a neopets.com link, especially before buying any codestone from a shop.

Found a cheap codestone. Noog found one for 2.5k :P

By the way, Noog what are we supposed to call you now? You've gotten a whole new name, so I dont know what to call you! :P

Found a cheap codestone. Noog found one for 2.5k :P

By the way, Noog what are we supposed to call you now? You've gotten a whole new name, so I dont know what to call you! :P

Noog is still fine, link is still fine, VL is fine, Mayday is fine. (You must know that my screenname hasn't been Noog in two years, so screen name doesn't matter as far as my name)

I know what a CG is, and what a CG isn't.

I'm leaving neopets and I'm putting all of my account items and codestones into my shop for 1 np....one at a time

^Often used CG on the BD board.

I have a fast computer too, but the mini games just go SO SLOWLY.

I've given up all hope on KQ until they release a new version of some sort.

I think I've only ever lost like 2 games, and won about 40.

Maybe I just get the n00bs.

Oy...yeah. Some are horrible for me to play too because of speed. :\ I kind of just haven't played them anymore since the mouse that this laptop has messed up. :\

I'm so tired and it's not even 9pm. xP Maybe I shouldn't have woken up at 5:30am just to take a shower before work... But gosh, I had a great day! <3

Thats awesome you had a great day. I got a migraine in the grocery store today which was definitely not pleasant also since I had some random face numbness/paralysis or what not from the migraine, awesome! Not!

I haven't had too many migraines before, but probably my worst happened at school and they couldn't get in contact with my parents to pick me up. I was forced to go to an assembly with a migraine. It was a pain.