Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ohh, I got them done the same size as earlobes as well but I want earrings especially for cartilages but they're all like 16g or 14g. I heard regular earlobes are done at 18g or 20g :/

I'm afraid to stretch the cartilage because I heard it's painful/impossible.

My hoops are really tiny and I've had to stretch them a little, when I went back to the piercing studs. (Or when I went from the hoops, to the screw back diamond earrings.) It hurts a bit, but if you take care of them afterwards, they heal back up.

My hoops are really tiny and I've had to stretch them a little, when I went back to the piercing studs. (Or when I went from the hoops, to the screw back diamond earrings.) It hurts a bit, but if you take care of them afterwards, they heal back up.

Today, I changed my earrings from 18g studs to 20g studs. I decided to change it back to the 18g after a few hours because I heard that they have a tendency to close when they're not fully healed so I assumed that they would go from 18g to 20g if I kept them on. Was I becoming paranoid?

Did stretching them out really work? o___o;

Oh wait, nevermind, I got it back.

It said something about using it but instead I gave it? hahaha. I was like NOO! But I got it back when I won :)

Yeahh! It's my defense and level that's the lowest :/ Grr. I need to raise the level to be able to train my pet. It's getting very expensive too D:

My Ixi is training really good. People were right; training at The Academy on Krawk Island IS cheaper! :P

What's werid is, they just let my Ixi get her free training today, instead of yesterday. Anyone else ever have this happen? :shiftyeyes_anim:

Training on Krawk Island is EXPENSIVE. What are you talking about?

Not if you keep your pet on level 10 for a while ;)

Today is ixi day, doc O.o

ohhh. i thought yesterday was? :worried:

A two dubloon coin is the same price or more expensive as some of the codestones ever since key quest came out.

Level 10 pets are only useful for MAYBE the Pant Devil, so I don't really care about lvl 10 prices. :P

Ehhh, the codestones for me were anywhere from 4k to 8k :guiltysmiley: too much for my poor self :P

MY level 10 pet has beaten the Pant Devil, Chia Clown, Cave Chia, Kasuki Lu, Ghost Lupe, Mr. Chuckles, and Eyerikki. :P