Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

they say that??

Congrats on being a fantastic member!

o_O I really never knew I was going to become the first :laughingsmiley:. A lot of people were posting like crazy and they were WAY ahead of me...

I was pretty close! But then my Birthday happened and i got a little preoccupied with other stuff....like presents.

shh...normal members are around.....

*It'sunderTheDailyNeopetspartoftheforums*

Guest Тeen_�stronomer
shh...normal members are around.....

*It'sunderTheDailyNeopetspartoftheforums*

Yeah Keiko, I know where it is (I was a mod once, remember?) But I don't see it now... What's up with that? I'm going ask Mikey... He might be able to shed some light on this situation.

Maybe mikey doesn't like you,

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

Mikey said he couldn't find a problem, and Mikey's my friend. I helped him with his guild layout a couple days ago.

I went and sent a PM to Sam. The problem might be on the Admin CP, then I will have to ask Ian 'bout it... I sure hope he listens. We haven't spoken since he kicked me off the shoutbox... 3 months ago.

Anime: We are talking about the Fantastic members forum, and why I cannot see it now...

The Fantastic Members fourms should be right under the 'Help Us Out' thing. I've thought much of it (always able to see it) but it might be a giltch.

And you were banned from the shout box cuz you got on people's nevers with that science quiz thingie.

EIDT: Sorry, mixed up.

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

I don't want to talk about the shout box now, and I spammed... it was nothing about science.

I cannot see the Fantasic members forum Anime... it ain't there.