Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

QUOTE(animetriplicate @ Nov 24 2006, 04:17 PM)

I only managed bacuse of a minor Pyrimads addiction. xD

That's how I got it too. I didn't have a clue what the parchment meant. I don't like nhfa.net...

Ok. I don't know how quotes work. But Teen Astonomer said that.

And I realise this post is late. lol. But a question, do you guys like Egypt then? I do. Lots.

I'd love to be at my guild! :D It's dead though...:O

same with mine. I might join someother guild....

I had a "guild store". I coded the whole thing, and all people had to do is behave...and they will earn points. I had a lot of good stuff there so basically it was "Free". No one participated....I had to leave my guild, but then came back and created another website. I spent a lot of time coding and even started my adoption center where I was giving a tonu for starters! I also had a few other activities where only 1 person participated....

Ouch. The council might be the the only ones (plus a few others) on mosdt of the time, but at least we all participate in everything. Even if the guild has 600+ members. I'll have been a member a year on Dec. 9.

Heh,I remember my first guild was run by a helpful person called akosua1992. Great person,helped me out when I was a n00b( not that long ago...), except the guild got canned because she couldn't be bothered running it...

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

Whenever I want to forget something I just pretend my head is a board with a nail it in... A mallot works better, it covers more surface area. LOL