Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My Kau that got zapped a million uncool things, got zapped into a Usul, which got zapped Chocolate. Chocolate depends. it depends on the pet and how well it's done... how much detail.

I remember that Spritzie! That must have been sooooo terrible! All of those great zaps on a yucky Korbat! :sad01_anim: And I agree, of course it matters on how much detail. That is true for basically all colors other than solids.

My Kau that got zapped a million uncool things, got zapped into a Usul, which got zapped Chocolate. Chocolate depends. it depends on the pet and how well it's done... how much detail.

Some chocolate pets do look nice. Like, a chocolate Chomby is kinda cute. :yes:

2.png

Hmmn. What about Maraquan? Don't you guys like that color? It seems to be good enough to me. :yes:

I like that color as well, but the paint brush is too much. :/

I like maraquan but I orefer Darigan for obvious reasons. :P

Off topic: Bleh, I just went to the bank to make a deposit and was treated like a 5 year old while there. <.<

Yes. Thank-you. I'm aware just how large the sum is, and yes I DO know how many zeros are in one thousand! angry.gif -glares at annoying bank peoples-

/rant

Yes. Thank-you. I'm aware just how large the sum is, and yes I DO know how many zeros are in one thousand! angry.gif -glares at annoying bank peoples-

/rant

Lol. I was treated somewhat like that when I saw my teachers from elementary school. They treated me like I was still in 3rd grade.

Me: Hey how's it going!

Him: Hello Chris. It's been a long time.

Me: Yeah I know.

Him: So what grade are you in?

Me: 8th.

Him: Oh, so you're graduating soon?

Me: Yes.

Him: Wow! That sounds exciting!

Me: Yeah I'm going to one of the best schools in the city.

Him: Wow!

Me: Ok, so I gotta go.

Him: Ok, have an awesome day!

It's degrading and slightly infuriating... Lulz, this is an all-around aggravating day for me. :P

Lulz, I hate when past teachers and family members do that.

"Oh! Middle school? You're getting older!" Yes. Of course I am. <.<

Oh! Darigan and Maraquan are both awsome but I LOVE royal pets. ^^

Have you seen a royal male shoyru? Those are epic! :O

Meh, I am always treated as a baby. My mom doesn't even allow me go out much alone. <_< But my brothers are.

Aww, she is just worrying. And I'm sure she'll be a bit more lenient down the road.

My mom was sort of like that with my brother and I when we lived together, but as I got older she saw that I was the far more responsible one (haha) and let me do more things. I'm 20 and she still sometimes worries when I'm out late or hanging out in the city, heh, that's just a mother's job I suppose.

And Toy Story is far superior to Twilight! :D

Yeah, she worries a bit too much. jealous.gif

Though, I feel kinda bad because she wanted to see Eclipse, but it's Toy Story we are going to watch. laughingsmiley.gif

Is that a bad thing? :P

And lulz. xD

I don't like the theatres that much. Eh, it's fun to go there occasionally I guess but... eh.

I'm wary about the movie theater I go to because I had a friend who worked there and told me about how GROSS the seats and floors are. (He was the projectionist but sometimes had to clean up afterwards. Eeeeuuuurgh!)

But I just HAD to go see Toy Story! <3

I love the theaters! :D

The only bad part is when my friends invite me, cause they go see all the movies I wanna go see, but I dont go cause all they do is sit there and talk the whole time <_<

EDIT; Heh new profil pic :D