Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Oh wow. I actually did read all that, learned something new :D. I'm sorry about that. I have Sinus problems, and the doctors tell us that we live in the Nations worst state >>, so I know how you feel. :/ It sucks.

That sounds like fun :/ I wish I went somewhere for my vacation XD.

I guess it's similar to Sinus problems. :(

Oh and I read your avatar page :P

There's one in your "need" list that is quite easy to get if you haven't got it already.

For the Tarla - Shop of Mystery avatar, just go to this link HERE and buy a mystery item from her shop. It's quite cheap if you pick the right bag. :)

Oh and I also read that you did that all manually because avatarlog is gone. :sad01_anim:

But if you didn't know already, TDN has it's own avatar checklist that I've been using. Just create an account HERE and do the One Click Import Tool and it does the list for you if you copy the source code from your Neoboard Prefs, doing everything that you did manually in one go. And when you get an avatar you can just check it off the list. It's quite a good feature in my opinion. :)

Hope that has helped! (you can also get a counter like the one I have in my siggy, which is quite useful to seeing how you're doing.

EDIT: Oh.. have I just said this for no reason lol. Just checked the other forums and it looks like you already created a topic about this and someone mentioned the Checklist to you already. Sorry!

I really need to look around for things before I start blabbing on incase somebody has already posted the same thing. Meh. :S

I guess it's similar to Sinus problems. :(

Oh and I read your avatar page :P

There's one in your "need" list that is quite easy to get if you haven't got it already.

For the Tarla - Shop of Mystery avatar, just go to this link HERE and buy a mystery item from her shop. It's quite cheap if you pick the right bag. :)

Oh and I also read that you did that all manually because avatarlog is gone. :sad01_anim:

But if you didn't know already, TDN has it's own avatar checklist that I've been using. Just create an account HERE and do the One Click Import Tool and it does the list for you if you copy the source code from your Neoboard Prefs, doing everything that you did manually in one go. And when you get an avatar you can just check it off the list. It's quite a good feature in my opinion. :)

Hope that has helped! (you can also get a counter like the one I have in my siggy, which is quite useful to seeing how you're doing.

EDIT: Oh.. have I just said this for no reason lol. Just checked the other forums and it looks like you already created a topic about this and someone mentioned the Checklist to you already. Sorry!

I really need to look around for things before I start blabbing on incase somebody has already posted the same thing. Meh. :S

I guess it is :D.

Thanks, I've had it forever but I just didn't update the page, and when I did, I forgot about it XD. But thanks again. I have an account on TDNs avatar page. But what I meant on that pet page was that I had to go and add what avatars I had, and what avatars I didn't have. I used to be able to just copy a code and paste it on there, but since Avatarlog is down, I can't do that anymore. I wanted to be able to show people what avatars I had and stuff. That's why I made a suggestion on the boards XD. And it's ok, sometimes I forget to check posts I've made and stuff. Hm... I'm thinking about getting a little siggy thing. I might add it to my profile :D

I guess it is :D.

Thanks, I've had it forever but I just didn't update the page, and when I did, I forgot about it XD. But thanks again. I have an account on TDNs avatar page. But what I meant on that pet page was that I had to go and add what avatars I had, and what avatars I didn't have. I used to be able to just copy a code and paste it on there, but since Avatarlog is down, I can't do that anymore. I wanted to be able to show people what avatars I had and stuff. That's why I made a suggestion on the boards XD. And it's ok, sometimes I forget to check posts I've made and stuff. Hm... I'm thinking about getting a little siggy thing. I might add it to my profile :D

Ohhh, ok I see what you mean now.

Hello everyone. :)

My hay fever is killing me. I just can't stop sneezing and spluttering lol.

How are you all doing?

Aw. :( Is is that bad? Sorry. I hope you get well soon. ^_^

And ... hi! :laughingsmiley:

P.S. We are going to see Toy Story III soon. b) Though, my mom still wants to see Eclipse. <_<

Aw. :( Is is that bad? Sorry. I hope you get well soon. ^_^

And ... hi! :laughingsmiley:

P.S. We are going to see Toy Story III soon. b) Though, my mom still wants to see Eclipse. <_<

I've heard that movie made tons of people cry :crying: I thought you were going to go see Avatar the last airbender? XD

Eclipse is actual a pretty good movie. This comes from someone who didn't read the books though

I've heard that movie made tons of people cry :crying: I thought you were going to go see Avatar the last airbender? XD

Eclipse is actual a pretty good movie. This comes from someone who didn't read the books though

Maybe I would cry too. :O

Hehe. Mom told that it was either eclipse, or Toy Story. My brothers were pretty disappointed. Poor them.

I have already read the book, so I doubt I would like eclipse. :laughingsmiley:

CAV, i'd just like you to know that thanks to AC prizes I have just gained about 1.7mil. Any comment before I buy a Darigan pb and get a Darigan Hisi first? :P

*drops down in agony* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*passes out due to extreme no-ing*

That's what I've been doing the whole time. Sometimes I was so busy on Neo, I'd forget to refresh and I miss 2 pages worth of chatting.

Oh well. Talk to me about this in our personal chat.

Besides, I'm riding Cloud 9! I'm too happy to get upset!

My husband hasn't decided what pet he's painting with his Darigan PB yet. He's going to have a side account, with just Darigan pets, which I know will include a Hissi, Cybunny, and most likely Ruki. I have no idea what the other is. He already has the Hissi and Cybunny to paint. I'm going to bug him to paint one after I get off work.

My husband hasn't decided what pet he's painting with his Darigan PB yet. He's going to have a side account, with just Darigan pets, which I know will include a Hissi, Cybunny, and most likely Ruki. I have no idea what the other is. He already has the Hissi and Cybunny to paint. I'm going to bug him to paint one after I get off work.

I am not a fan of Darigan pets, no offence. :laughingsmiley:

But a Darigan Cybunny looks good. :yes:

And ... isn't your husband a total Ruki fan? :laughingsmiley:

I am not a fan of Darigan pets, no offence. :laughingsmiley:

But a Darigan Cybunny looks good. :yes:

And ... isn't your husband a total Ruki fan? :laughingsmiley:

Either am I. There's not a single Darigan pet I like. But I know how much he likes them, so I bought him a Darigan PB since I reached my 7.5m goal. And yes, he's all about the Ruki's. They're his favorite.

Hi everyone! I am here!

And haha CAV. I am so glad the they won.

And Spritzie/Anisha, I totally agree. Darigan= :sick01: No offense to CAV, Tyler, and SS.

Either am I. There's not a single Darigan pet I like. But I know how much he likes them, so I bought him a Darigan PB since I reached my 7.5m goal. And yes, he's all about the Ruki's. They're his favorite.

I would like to see his Darigan Ruki. Must be a dream pet of his.

And Spritzie/Anisha, I totally agree. Darigan= :sick01: No offense to CAV, Tyler, and SS.

:laughingsmiley: Most of the boys I have met like Darigan pets. Along with Mutant ... Zombies ... and other icky ones.

Haha. I hate Zombie though. That is the WORST one because it scares me. They kinda look like they are made out of paper mache though...

Mutant isnt great either. Another one that I genereally dont like is Tyrannian. But sometimes it can be nice.

Tyrannian pets are kinda okay. I don't like Mutants. They scare me.

In fact, even the mutant kacheek seem to be cute no more. Mutant Chias look epic though. :laughingsmiley:

I would like to see his Darigan Ruki. Must be a dream pet of his.

:laughingsmiley: Most of the boys I have met like Darigan pets. Along with Mutant ... Zombies ... and other icky ones.

I asked him last night. He doesn't know which one he's going to paint first. He already has the Hissi and Cybunny, but he might want the Ruki to be his first one. I have no idea.

And I know. His favorites are Darigan, Zombie, Mutant, Tyrannian, etc.

Haha. I hate Zombie though. That is the WORST one because it scares me. They kinda look like they are made out of paper mache though...

Mutant isnt great either. Another one that I genereally dont like is Tyrannian. But sometimes it can be nice.

I don't like any of them. Not mutant, zombie, darigan... tyrannnian...