Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

There isn't any rush to becoming an FM or a SM. As long as you have fun on the forums you will get them in no time, and you won't even notice your milestones. I barely noticed that I hit 1,000 recently. XD

Ooo, so scary, no posts in a whole week. XD

I had 0 posts from September to last May, then I come back and I quadruple my post count. :yes:

I don't know about you and your activeness, but getting to 400 by the end of this week sounds reasonable as long as most of the active people are here with you. :P

Hah, I don't set goals for myself. :P I just post to topics and don't really notice postcounts. Actually, I thought I had a lost less.

When I become a supermember, do I get...do I get SUPERPOWERS?! :woot:

Becoming a Super Member gives you a bold username and the ability to change your member title under your avatar :D

No BIG perks come until FM at 2,000 posts.

*sniffs* I was looking forward to superpowers.

Le sigh.

Superman? I don't recognize you; you look like Clark Kent to me. Maybe if you took off those glasses...

Doc, your username always makes the song "Doctor Worm" by They Might be Giants pop into my head.

It's not a bad thing, quite the contrary because it's an adorable and epic song. Now I must go listen! *slinks off*

Doc, your username always makes the song "Doctor Worm" by They Might be Giants pop into my head.

It's not a bad thing, quite the contrary because it's an adorable and epic song. Now I must go listen! *slinks off*

Hmmm.. aint heard that song! I'll go check it out later! :)

Here's a video. :) The audio is pretty low, but it's epic. Man, the 90's were a fun time to grow up in.

Ok thanks!

On a more random note, I have a funny fail picture, but I dont know how to upload to where you can just see it in my post. How do you do that?

There isn't any rush to becoming an FM or a SM. As long as you have fun on the forums you will get them in no time, and you won't even notice your milestones. I barely noticed that I hit 1,000 recently. XD

My sentiments exactly. *totally didn't know she was an SM until someone congratulated her*

When I become a supermember, do I get...do I get SUPERPOWERS?! :woot:

He's lying. You totally get superpowers. b)

Awesome, I'll be looking forward to flying with an epic cape that's always fluttering...even when there is no wind.

Hello everyone. :)

My hay fever is killing me. I just can't stop sneezing and spluttering lol.

How are you all doing?

Wee, I go on holiday to Mallorca this Saturday :P for 2 weeks. So I probably will not be on, unless my iPod finds a Wi-Fi connection that I can hi-jack :P

The power of invisibility is available to everyone though, or so I thought o.O

If the power of invisibilty is being able to sign in anonymously, yeah anyone can. :P

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone. :)

My hay fever is killing me. I just can't stop sneezing and spluttering lol.

How are you all doing?

Wee, I go on holiday to Mallorca this Saturday :P for 2 weeks. So I probably will not be on, unless my iPod finds a Wi-Fi connection that I can hi-jack :P

If the power of invisibilty is being able to sign in anonymously, yeah anyone can. :P

Ooh. I don't know what hay fever is :C. Is it bad? I hope you get better soon.

I'm doing good, still a little sleepy since I just woke up, but not too bad.

I don't know where thats at XD. But it sounds like fun! I hope you have tons of it.

Hello everyone!

Ooh. I don't know what hay fever is :C. Is it bad? I hope you get better soon.

I'm doing good, still a little sleepy since I just woke up, but not too bad.

I don't know where thats at XD. But it sounds like fun! I hope you have tons of it.

Erm, I think I'll quote Wiki to explain. But It's an allergy caused by pollen/dust that affects a number of people near the Summer season. Right now it's very common where I live. Symptoms are sneezing, runny noses, blocked noses, very itchy eyes, sometimes coughing. Anyway I'm on medication for it but I still seem to get affected.

Allergic rhinitis, pollenosis or hay fever is an allergic inflammation of the nasal airways. It occurs when an allergen such as pollen or dust is inhaled by an individual with a sensitized immune system, and triggers antibody production. These antibodies mostly bind to mast cells, which contain histamine. When the mast cells are stimulated by pollen and dust, histamine (and other chemicals) are released. This causes itching, swelling, and mucus production. Symptoms vary in severity between individuals. Very sensitive individuals can experience hives or other rashes. Particulate matter in polluted air and chemicals such as chlorine and detergents, which can normally be tolerated, can greatly aggravate the condition.

Paha. If you can be bothered reading that.

And Mallorca/Majorca is in the Mediterranean Sea and is a Spanish island.

And thanks. I've been there twice for a cruise, but didn't spend very long there. Going for a nice beach holiday this year :)

Erm, I think I'll quote Wiki to explain. But It's an allergy caused by pollen/dust that affects a number of people near the Summer season. Right now it's very common where I live. Symptoms are sneezing, runny noses, blocked noses, very itchy eyes, sometimes coughing. Anyway I'm on medication for it but I still seem to get affected.

Paha. If you can be bothered reading that.

And Mallorca/Majorca is in the Mediterranean Sea and is a Spanish island.

And thanks. I've been there twice for a cruise, but didn't spend very long there. Going for a nice beach holiday this year :)

Oh wow. I actually did read all that, learned something new :D. I'm sorry about that. I have Sinus problems, and the doctors tell us that we live in the Nations worst state >>, so I know how you feel. :/ It sucks.

That sounds like fun :/ I wish I went somewhere for my vacation XD.