Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Good luck finding them all.

I'm off work in 10 minutes, so I need to sign off and get things finished up. :) See you all tomorrow.

Alright! See you tomorrow!

What is this predicting the staff thing? I don't understand that D:

It's like a tourment. You picked which staff member you thought would win/move to the next round. If they did, you would get a prize.

It's like a tourment. You picked which staff member you thought would win/move to the next round. If they did, you would get a prize.

Ohh, when I came back on neopets I think it said I was too late because it was on the last four staff members. What were the prizes?

Ohh, when I came back on neopets I think it said I was too late because it was on the last four staff members. What were the prizes?

Everyone got 50k for submitting their guesses, but this was the last prize. I got some books, and some other stuff. Don't really remember what.

Oh wow, that's a lot :O

Wish I was able to participate :/

Yeah, it was pretty nice :D. It went straight to my bank though.

CAV, i'd just like you to know that thanks to AC prizes I have just gained about 1.7mil. Any comment before I buy a Darigan pb and get a Darigan Hisi first? :P

:O I'm jealous of you! That's the pet I'm going for.

Lulz, I sold 3 stamps and averaged 500k on each, and then sold a commentator plushie for 70k, a 50k HTS item which I donated, a codestone, and a Tarlas Scarf. :yes:

-Is so rich now- ^^

2.png

Vickels! ^^

Shhhhhh! No one tell. But I just reached my next interest goal. (The one for 7.5 million) I'm going on a shopping spree. I'm going to go buy the husband a Darigan PB for his Hissi since his team (DC) won 3rd. :)

Shhhhhh! No one tell. But I just reached my next interest goal. (The one for 7.5 million) I'm going on a shopping spree. I'm going to go buy the husband a Darigan PB for his Hissi since his team (DC) won 3rd. smile.gif

Awsome, gratz. ^^

Vickels finally has a pet to represent him, and I'm friends with the owner

That feels awesome xD

You're not one of my friends. blink.gif

You're one of my BEST friends. Rephrase it! :P

Oh and... OMG! THAT'S HOW YOU USE THE MULTIQUOTE BUTTON! Ohhhh! xD

It should. :P

Oh no! -headdesk- Not another one! Please be organized. PM me and we can discuss when so I can have your welcome topic in sync with your FM post. :yes: