Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

yay, hi Google ^_^ How are ya today?

Google has left the building! Thank god.

Has anyone seen the ABC family show, Pretty Little Liars? I just started watching it, and was wondering if it was any good.

I have no clue what it's about.

google really needs to stop leaving, she's never in one place for too long

I thought it was a guy? XD. But he's/she's back to watch me!

I'm back. By myself for the moment, it appears. And I have a bigger headache than before. :(

I'm still around :D. Just looking for boards to post in, while the HOP crew is gone XD.

Things died while I was off doing my end of the day work thing. Now I get off work in 1.5 hours. But I'll probably be online for a bit when I get home.

I agree, things have died down :/. There are alot of guests who come around here, stalking our conversations. XD

That's what I did. I hung around and read. (News posts though.) Then when the whole Moltara Worm quest was going on, I couldn't take it anymore, so I created an account and joined in.

That's what I did. I hung around and read. (News posts though.) Then when the whole Moltara Worm quest was going on, I couldn't take it anymore, so I created an account and joined in.

I've made this account back in 08, which I don't even remember making it.

But like a month ago, I started posting, and now I love it. :D

Google is back ^_^ yay, don't leave this time

Google is a stalker. I'm going to report him/her to the internet police.

TAKE THAT!

I've made this account back in 08, which I don't even remember making it.

But like a month ago, I started posting, and now I love it. :D

In a week or two, I'll have been here for 7 months. I got hooked after the Moltara worms thing. This is my first time on a forum. The only other interactive site, similar to this, I've been on, was LiveJournal. And I haven't been on there in awhile.

In a week or two, I'll have been here for 7 months. I got hooked after the Moltara worms thing. This is my first time on a forum. The only other interactive site, similar to this, I've been on, was LiveJournal. And I haven't been on there in awhile.

I think this is the second forum type of site I've been on. The first was Gaia, but that you got to customize your avatar, talk on the forums, and play games.

Adis, those are probably the worst moderated forums ever

XD. Yeah I know, but that's why I loved it. I hate neopets forums because they restrict you from so much. That's one reason I loved Gaia.

I'm completely addicted to this. This is the first site I sign onto every day. It's nice to be able to talk with people, but to also get help with Neopets.

Same with me. I usually log into neopets first, and have TDN open so I can do my dailies. then I come into this board to see if anyone posted anything. I love all the people I've met. So nice, and friendly. :wub_anim:

Same with me. I usually log into neopets first, and have TDN open so I can do my dailies. then I come into this board to see if anyone posted anything. I love all the people I've met. So nice, and friendly. :wub_anim:

When I'm at work, I log in here, then log into Neopets in another tab (get my worms collected in the first few minutes, and do my dailies) I have about 30 minutes when I first get to work, to go through email and stuff, then I have to leave for a bit. So I get my dailies done first. When I get back, I post the results of my dailies, then I go do the last bit of active stuff, then I come back and start really posting.

If I started posting first, I'd have trouble getting things done early. (Though there's no time restriction, as long as it's done by 10am)

Hehe, that sounds awesome. :] I usually do the dailies before I go to bed, since I'll so forget about them during the day because of work in my mind etc. xP I usually sleep a bit past midnight on average, even when I have to be at work by 7. *nods*

Sunday is one day I'm not looking forwards to. Who does look forwards to the day you're considered one year older? xP But I have to get through that day to get to the 24th, which I'm actually looking forwards to though have to see if I can ask for the day off, though. *nods* I have a friend who's going to be in my area and yeah. I haven't seen her since she moved to Japan, nearly 4 years ago. :O I'm excited to see her again, even if I have to get older by then. xP

we all know you all stay here just for me :P JK

Yes, that's the reason I come onto this site :D :yes:

When I'm at work, I log in here, then log into Neopets in another tab (get my worms collected in the first few minutes, and do my dailies) I have about 30 minutes when I first get to work, to go through email and stuff, then I have to leave for a bit. So I get my dailies done first. When I get back, I post the results of my dailies, then I go do the last bit of active stuff, then I come back and start really posting.

If I started posting first, I'd have trouble getting things done early. (Though there's no time restriction, as long as it's done by 10am)

I still have to clue how to collect those worm things. What are they used for anyways? I'm jealous of you! I wish I had a job where i could log onto neopets, and not get in trouble XD. I really would want a job as a writer, or photographer, but I guess those are hard to find. :/ I guess I'll end this here, I'm sure no one wants to hear of my dreams and goals XD.

I still have to clue how to collect those worm things. What are they used for anyways? I'm jealous of you! I wish I had a job where i could log onto neopets, and not get in trouble XD. I really would want a job as a writer, or photographer, but I guess those are hard to find. :/ I guess I'll end this here, I'm sure no one wants to hear of my dreams and goals XD.

You get the empty lantern, then collect all 10. (Which each one appears multiple times each day, but always at the same time every day. Like my black worm is always there 8:35am. My rainbow, 9:50am) If you plan to start collecting them, write down the times you find each one. And work on getting a bunch of different times for them, especially the Rainbow and black. They'll drive you crazy if you don't.

After you get all of them, you fill the lantern from your inventory, then you go to the caves, then the dark cave, and search for some red stuff. Which you use to make petpets. Actually.... This explains it ALL That explains from the worms, to what to do with them, to how to make petpets.

And with work... I love that. But I have a job where someone is required onsite 24/7. But we only have probably 1-2 hours of active work a day, the rest, someone has to be here incase something goes wrong, or they need something. (We work 12 hour shifts, so that leaves about 10 hours free.) As long as we have free time, we can use it how we want.

You get the empty lantern, then collect all 10. (Which each one appears multiple times each day, but always at the same time every day. Like my black worm is always there 8:35am. My rainbow, 9:50am) If you plan to start collecting them, write down the times you find each one. And work on getting a bunch of different times for them, especially the Rainbow and black. They'll drive you crazy if you don't.

After you get all of them, you fill the lantern from your inventory, then you go to the caves, then the dark cave, and search for some red stuff. Which you use to make petpets. Actually.... This explains it ALL That explains from the worms, to what to do with them, to how to make petpets.

And with work... I love that. But I have a job where someone is required onsite 24/7. But we only have probably 1-2 hours of active work a day, the rest, someone has to be here incase something goes wrong, or they need something. (We work 12 hour shifts, so that leaves about 10 hours free.) As long as we have free time, we can use it how we want.

Oh Ok! Thank you! I just found my first green worm XD. I'll check around here for a little bit, and see if I can find anymore.

Wow, thats amazing! I would love a job like that. :/

Oh Ok! Thank you! I just found my first green worm XD. I'll check around here for a little bit, and see if I can find anymore.

Wow, thats amazing! I would love a job like that. :/

Just keep track! I didn't in the beginning. Now, I get all my worms in a couple hours. I get 8 (all but black and rainbow) from 6:00am to 6:25am. Then black at 8:35, rainbow at 9:50. And I'm done.

I enjoy it. That way, I work 40 hours, but I get half of Wednesday off, and all of Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Just keep track! I didn't in the beginning. Now, I get all my worms in a couple hours. I get 8 (all but black and rainbow) from 6:00am to 6:25am. Then black at 8:35, rainbow at 9:50. And I'm done.

I enjoy it. That way, I work 40 hours, but I get half of Wednesday off, and all of Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

I just got my orange and green at 8:30ish. I'm going to remember this time, and get them tomorrow again.

I think I'm going to enjoy a job where I can write, or do photography. Or Maybe even interact with people :D