Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm still here. Just fighting my computer again. I had to restart Chrome. Though I'll probably disappear here soon, for about 30-45 minutes. Our delivery will be here soon, and my manager left, so I have to go to both buildings.

The guess is that you had to get at least 8 staff picks right through-out. It didn't matter if you got the finals pick right or not.

His arms are too thin. He looks... sickly. And creepy. (My husband is going for a Darigan Hissi as well. Maybe I'll surprise him with a Darigan PB as a congrats for his team finishing 3rd in his first AC. *ponders*

How many staff picks did you get right through the whole thing?

Oh really? That would be nice of you if you did that for him :D. I'm sure he'll be surprised, and grateful! :D

I got 6 right. How about you?

Aw. Dx

Good luck with your delivery thing. xD

Atleast Adis is here. ^^

Bleh. Now it's Tyler and Anisha that have left. Dx

trophy_altcup10_3.gif

WOO! Can't wait for this. ^^

I'm always here XD. Or atleast whenever I'm online.

trophy_altcup10_3.gif

WOO! Can't wait for this. ^^

Wow... pretty. Does the look of your trophy, depend on your rank? Or only on how your team did?

Oh really? That would be nice of you if you did that for him :D. I'm sure he'll be surprised, and grateful! :D

I got 6 right. How about you?

I'm always here XD. Or atleast whenever I'm online.

I think I'll wait for Discount Day at the Hidden Tower. I can save a bit.

I got 9 right, total.

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/winners.phtml

There's a picture behind the standings of the team leaders standing on a little step thing.

Btw, i'm back now.

-Hopes Spritzie, Anisha, and Tyler are still here-

What tha? The link only shows the first three winners! What about all the other teams?!

What tha? The link only shows the first three winners! What about all the other teams?!

Those will be announced later. Technically, the top 3 aren't even announced. Ryan just found out through that link, however he got it.

Those will be announced later. Technically, the top 3 aren't even announced. Ryan just found out through that link, however he got it.

Oh... well dang, I thought I had just missed them announce it or something! :P

Wow... pretty. Does the look of your trophy, depend on your rank? Or only on how your team did?

I think I'll wait for Discount Day at the Hidden Tower. I can save a bit.

I got 9 right, total.

You could buy it from other players. The discount is only 3%, but I think it might be around the same price.

You could buy a Gourmet Cooking for your pet, and wait till August. Since it's an avatar item, it'll go up.

You could buy it from other players. The discount is only 3%, but I think it might be around the same price.

You could buy a Gourmet Cooking for your pet, and wait till August. Since it's an avatar item, it'll go up.

Last I looked, they were about the same price from users. And 3% of 1.5-ish million (I don't remember the exact amount) is better than nothing.

I saw the link on the boards.

And now it appears it's been officially put into TDN's news. :yes:

No it hasnt.. at least not that I see, 'cause it just says Flotsam Day on my news feed on Neopets! :worried:

EDIT: Oh I didnt see TDN.. nvm :P

Last I looked, they were about the same price from users. And 3% of 1.5-ish million (I don't remember the exact amount) is better than nothing.

I could have sworn they were around 1.2m. That's what I've seen. I just checked and this girl wanted 2 baby pbs, and 220k for one.

I could have sworn they were around 1.2m. That's what I've seen. I just checked and this girl wanted 2 baby pbs, and 220k for one.

*Wonders off to check*

Current un-discounted price: 1.4 million

So discounted: 1,358,000

Unless my math is just that bad. :laughingsmiley:

I'd save 42k by waiting for discount day.

*Wonders off to check*

Current un-discounted price: 1.4 million

So discounted: 1,358,000

Unless my math is just that bad. :laughingsmiley:

I'd save 42k by waiting for discount day.

Oh! My bad. I thought that the Darigan Paint Brush was 1.7m at the Hidden tower. And I thought that the Baby Paint Brush was 500k, not 600k :0. So yeah, I guess it is better to wait for discount day.

Ugh. Delivery is here. Time to head to the other building. I'll be back in a bit

Alright! I'll talk to you once you get back.

I guess I'll be the only person in the HOP board, with google, and 3 guests. How great. :sad02:

I'm here too Adis, but i'm jumping around ecstatically while doing so because DC and FL won! ^^

XD. Are you the anonymous user? I think I'm going to play my last remaining matches of Key Quest, before the HOP board becomes really active.

I was but I got bored of being anonymous and I missed my star. :P

XD. Well, there are 2 anonymous users now! I wonder who it could be... hm.

I iz anonymous, because I am that awesome xD

why isn't Google here? :crying:

Google isn't stalking you?!? It's stalking me right now! Gah.