Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Anisha, I cant! I have to leave! Byeeee! I will miss you! Until tonight...when I am "sleeping"

:( Aw, okay. See you! Tomorrow! HOP! :laughingsmiley:

but Ryan, you were the one who taught me how to be anonymous

:laughingsmiley: Ryan has a bad memory. *pats Ryan's head*

You'd better be glad I can! HMPH!

Another side note:

Does anyone else use Google to spell check, when they don't have Chrome or FireFox? :laughingsmiley:

Oh ... oh ... Hmmph! :laughingsmiley:

P.S. I am trying my best to keep a secret.

And, I use google. :P

laughingsmiley.gif Ryan has a bad memory. *pats Ryan's head*

Oh ... oh ... Hmmph! laughingsmiley.gif

And, I use google. tongue.gif

Secret? Tellmetellmetellme. :P

Google pwns, but it's such a stalker. T-T

And, I use google. :P [/b]

Good. I am too. We have no choice but to try our best. But which secret is it we're trying to keep?

I love doing it. Especially when I don't know enough to type it. Google usually helps the most.

*isn't planning on leaving for a while anyway, unless my family returns*

*isn't planning to leave until mom wakes up* x_x

Secret? Tellmetellmetellme. :P

What are you talking about? :whistle:

Good. I am too. We have no choice but to try our best. But which secret is it we're trying to keep?

I love doing it. Especially when I don't know enough to type it. Google usually helps the most.

Mmm ... I have no idea. =P

Yeah, google helps a lot. I am good at spelling, I usually use it to know the meanings. You know, I am an Indian. My vocabularity isn't as nice as yours. :*

*isn't planning to leave until mom wakes up* stun.gif

What are you talking about? whistle.gif

Yeah, google helps a lot. I am good at spelling, I usually use it to know the meanings. You know, I am an Indian. My vocabularity isn't as nice as yours. blush02.gif

Yay! xD

You know what i'm talking about! -slaps Tyler-

How so? o.o

What are you talking about? :whistle:

Yeah, google helps a lot. I am good at spelling, I usually use it to know the meanings. You know, I am an Indian. My vocabularity isn't as nice as yours. :*

I have no idea what I'm talking about. *shrugs*

Your vocabulary is great. It took me awhile to get used to the husband's word usage. Like he refuses to use the word "stupid" he must use "asinine." He likes big words. :laughingsmiley: Often he gets a blank look from me, and I'm like.... ummm what?

You know what i'm talking about! -slaps Tyler-

Why did you slap Tyler? :laughingsmiley:

I have no idea what I'm talking about. *shrugs*

Your vocabulary is great. It took me awhile to get used to the husband's word usage. Like he refuses to use the word "stupid" he must use "asinine." He likes big words. :laughingsmiley: Often he gets a blank look from me, and I'm like.... ummm what?

Asinine? What's that? *goes and checks google* Oh, I see. :laughingsmiley: I am too bad at words like this.

And now your husband would remind me of my english teacher. :laughingsmiley: Long words, long sentences, long copies, long pencil, long eraser ... everything long.

Because i'm afraid what will happen if I slap you, especially if I don't have a neraby bomb-shelter or a helmet. And frankly it's painful to get slapped. I'm fine with slapping Tyler though. -slaps Tyler again- See? tongue.gif

Edt: Brb

Asinine? What's that? *goes and checks google* Oh, I see. :laughingsmiley: I am too bad at words like this.

And now your husband would remind me of my english teacher. :laughingsmiley: Long words, long sentences, long copies, long pencil, long eraser ... everything long.

That's just how he is. When a simple word would work fine, he goes for the harder word that 90% of people don't know. I'm like... <_<

Because i'm afraid what will happen if I slap you, especially if I don't have a neraby bomb-shelter or a helmet. And frankly it's painful to get slapped. I'm fine with slapping Tyler though.

You'd better be afraid. I'm on Anisha's side. And remember... softball/good throwing arm. :whistle:

Don't remind me Spritzie. <.<

-puts on mining helmet-

Where'd everyone go? Did I kill it? Dx

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/winners.phtml

WOO!!! ^^

DC WON AND LD TOOK FIRST! ^^

I had to take care of computer issues. And I'll be nice, if you are. 0:)

I'm looking...

Is it just me, or does the Hissi look on the creepy side?

I'm not a big Hissi fan, but I don't think they're that creepy. There's just something extra creepy about how he was drawn.

Has anyone checked their AC staff results? I got the Finals staff member right, and won a good amount of NP. 50k, to be exact. Plus 2 items.

I love the way the Hissi is drawn! I can't wait till I morph my pet into a Dragian Hissi :D. I hope I spelled it right >>

Woot! I got the staff thing right. 50k :D

i chose it right too but I didn't get any NP :eh:

The guess is that you had to get at least 8 staff picks right through-out. It didn't matter if you got the finals pick right or not.

I love the way the Hissi is drawn! I can't wait till I morph my pet into a Dragian Hissi :D. I hope I spelled it right >>

Woot! I got the staff thing right. 50k :D

His arms are too thin. He looks... sickly. And creepy. (My husband is going for a Darigan Hissi as well. Maybe I'll surprise him with a Darigan PB as a congrats for his team finishing 3rd in his first AC. *ponders*

How many staff picks did you get right through the whole thing?