Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hmph. Facetiousness at my expense. <_<

EDIT: Oh! Not facetiousness! :O *makes mental note to look this band up*

You're not the only one who feels out of place with all the music talk, RIG. (Which reminds me. When someone referred to you as RRG when I first returned and hadn't seen your changed name, I was really baffled. I kinda thought it was a typo, but R is nowhere near I... :P )

Yeah, but Salad fingers has no problems with that. I would link to the video, but the whole point of the video is one particular word that is not PG.

41803_salad_fingers.jpg

You have been warned: It is not PG. If you want to find it, search salad fingers first episode on youtube. To make sure that you find it, you might want to also add "Rusty Spoons" to the end of it. It's so creepy that I rofl'd.

Tyler, I STILL laugh at salad fingers- rusty spoons. It just breaks the creepy meter and goes into funny.

Will stalks us here :shiftyeyes_anim:

Hi Livvy! *waves back*

I just watched House MD for the past two hours. I love that show :P

Anyways, is the topic still on music?

My favorite bands would be:

Holiday Parade

Switchfoot

Relient K

The Academy Is...

Juli (German)

David Crowder Band

The Flobots (just their Handlebars song)

Bushido (also German)

I'm sure there are some others but those were the first to pop into my head.

Edit: I'm ninja'd a lot, aren't I? :P

It's a liopleurodon, it's gonna guide our way to candy mountian! XD

Looking at old classics. XD

EDIT: I like Slam Crunk from Holiday Parade :P And I also like "Stand Up" from Flobots.

I agree, Youtube beats TV any day, even the newer stuff.

I used to feel so powerful singing along to handlebars :evil: Especially toward the end :P

Flobots' Handlebars is awesome! Especially with the music video. It didn't make sense until I saw that.

Aside from Handlebars though, Flobots is a little too political for me. I'm not big on having politics beat into my brain by music. Or speeches. Or government teachers.

Oh gosh, Noog, not Charlie the Unicorn. x_x I was forced to watch those OVER and OVER and OVER again... *dies at the memories*

Yeah, but Salad fingers has no problems with that. I would link to the video, but the whole point of the video is one particular word that is not PG.

41803_salad_fingers.jpg

You have been warned: It is not PG. If you want to find it, search salad fingers first episode on youtube. To make sure that you find it, you might want to also add "Rusty Spoons" to the end of it. It's so creepy that I rofl'd.

I just saw it. It's so creepy that I laughed and freaked out at the same time. My brother thought I was weird.

I know, right? You never thought that you'd laugh and be that freaked out at the same time!

I'm not surprised. I showed a couple of people and they were: o_O

*cough* I swear I'm addicted to Justin Bieber.

Not the real Justin Bieber, 2 Barelypolitical videos on youtube as a part of "The Key of Awesome". Sleep on you & Bieber Fever. XD

*is apparently missing out, then* :P

It's like four keys away (on a qwerty). You'd have to try really hard to miss that.

They're actually pretty far apart even in the Dvorak layout... :yes:

400px-KB_United_States_Dvorak.svg.png

And as far as political songs go... does anybody here listen to David Rovics?

41803_salad_fingers.jpg

Hahaha, Salad Fingers!

I first saw this at school a few years ago when somebody played all of the episodes on the smart board (interactive projector screen thingy).

It's creepy and also like you said, a word that isn't PG lol. And yes for some reason you can't help but laugh.

But my friend and I use salad fingers in our handshake (Yes, we're that cool b)).

They're actually pretty far apart even in the Dvorak layout... :yes:

400px-KB_United_States_Dvorak.svg.png

And as far as political songs go... does anybody here listen to David Rovics?

How is that thing called Dvorak? The D, V, O, R, A, and K keys aren't even close to each other! *is confused*

EDIT: Also, what is a Win Key? I want one of those. :laughingsmiley:

Oh, phew :) I didn't mean to do it lol. Thanks :)

I've managed to screw up my first few days here lol. Did a post with less than 7 words, created a topic that already existed and now this. I'm such a fail.

Believe me, I used to break rules more than you do. :P Hmmn. But I have got used to it now. You would too, soon enough. :yes:

Youtube Classics are the best xD

better than most tv :P

Who is this? :eh: Oh. It's Tyler. He changed his siggy, and name. I was a bit confused. :laughingsmiley:

How is that thing called Dvorak? The D, V, O, R, A, and K keys aren't even close to each other! *is confused*

EDIT: Also, what is a Win Key? I want one of those. :laughingsmiley:

The Dvorak keyboard layout is named after one of the guys who came up with it, a Dr. August Dvorak. :yes: And the Win Key on that diagram refers to the key with the Windows logo on it. xD They're also sometimes referred to as 'Super' keys.

I seriously need to replace the ones on my keyboard with Tux...