Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't know what you're talking about. I just want a Draik. And so far... the NP isn't helping. I don't have enough. :( And I still haven't heard from the girl that wanted to trade for my Krawk. She had 3 offers she was considering. Mine, and 2 UCs. She sent me a Neomail the other night, saying she was turning down the 2 UC, because she wanted the Krawk more. But she hasn't been online since then... and her inbox is full. So I'm just waiting.

Aw. :( I am sorry about that. I know how badly you want a Draik. Can I help? :O Really, I want to.

But don't worry, that girl would soon trade up with you, my promise. ^_^ Maybe she is busy or something. We can wait a bit. And yes, I said 'We'. You can't get rid of me that soon. :laughingsmiley:

But I hate when someone's inbox is full. <_< I usually delete all my replied Neomails. I like to keep it clean. -_-

I spoke too soon...this noob just quit on me.

What happened? :O

Aw. :( I am sorry about that. I know how badly you want a Draik. Can I help? :O Really, I want to.

But don't worry, that girl would soon trade up with you, my promise. ^_^ Maybe she is busy or something. We can wait a bit. And yes, I said 'We'. You can't get rid of me that soon. :laughingsmiley:

But I hate when someone's inbox is full. <_< I usually delete all my replied Neomails. I like to keep it clean. -_-

What happened? :O

I was playing some person on Key Quest. And I was going to go for my last key, and they quit >>

I keep mine clean too. I always put them in a folder when I've replied. I know she wants it badly. And I'm fairly sure I'll get it when she gets online next. But as usual, I won't get my hopes up too much until I receive the trade request. If it doesn't work out, I'll keep trying.

I was playing some person on Key Quest. And I was going to go for my last key, and they quit >>

Oh, sorry about that.

I hate when people do that. That's the reason I quit playing KQ. <_<

I keep mine clean too. I always put them in a folder when I've replied. I know she wants it badly. And I'm fairly sure I'll get it when she gets online next. But as usual, I won't get my hopes up too much until I receive the trade request. If it doesn't work out, I'll keep trying.

Yes :yes: You should keep trying.

And, question! Is this the girl with the Baby Draik? x_x

Pfft no. She didn't bother to tell me, but when I checked her account before sending on July 1st, the Draik was gone. :rolleyes_anim:

This one is a Purple Draik.

Pfft no. She didn't bother to tell me, but when I checked her account before sending on July 1st, the Draik was gone. :rolleyes_anim:

This one is a Purple Draik.

That girl deserves a slap, I tell ya. :laughingsmiley:

And, to be honest, a purple Draik is a lot better than Baby one. I personally don't like Baby pets, no offense, but they seem like ... what can I say? *shrug*

That girl deserves a slap, I tell ya. :laughingsmiley:

And, to be honest, a purple Draik is a lot better than Baby one. I personally don't like Baby pets, no offense, but they seem like ... what can I say? *shrug*

I'm not a fan of baby pets either, though the Draik is adorable. (The UC Baby Draiks were horrible though. They're heads were just WAY too big.) He's really gorgeous. I'm really hoping to get him as well. I already have petpet plans.

Oh, sorry about that.

I hate when people do that. That's the reason I quit playing KQ. <_<

It's Ok. It doesn't bother me too much :/

AW, Wartex. I'd play Key Quest with you, but I'm never sure if I'll have enough time to play a full game :<

Aww thank you! Whenever you want to play, feel free to send me a neomail :D

I adopted a Krawk a few weeks ago, and I'm working on trading it for a Draik. And I've had 2 people agree to trade, then change their mind. And I'm currently waiting on a 3rd person.

I'm pretty sure the current one will go through. She wanted it badly enough, that she turned down 2 UC pets. And the only offers she was accepting for the Draik was UCs and Krawks.

Oh, well that's good. Gratz in advance. ^^

Edit: I killed it...

We need a new topic.

XD. Yes you did! I took my 5 minute break, and went to eat.

Someone think of a new topic.

Ohnoez. xD

Bleh, TDN is all boring now. It looks like Divya and Anisha left and everyone else is offline or lurking. <.<

Hm, erm... Who do you think will win the AC?

Ohnoez. xD

Bleh, TDN is all boring now. It looks like Divya and Anisha left and everyone else is offline or lurking. <.<

Hm, erm... Who do you think will win the AC?

Hm... I have no clue. I don't really pay attention to it :whistle:

How about ... Horror movies? :O

Wait, we talked about that only yesterday. <_< Bleh.

We could. We always seem to have this chat XD.

Divya is always disappearing without any warning. Maybe her parents figured out she wasn't really napping. :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: I think that's what have happened.

Uff, she needs to come online quick. I need to go to sleep in 15 mins. *count down starts*

-shudders from not being around other AC fanatics-

laughingsmiley.gif I think that's what have happened.

Uff, she needs to come online quick. I need to go to sleep in 15 mins. *count down starts*

So what we do? I call search and rescue team captain! -raises hand-